Transerable skills

Hi, I would love to know if there are any companies that are open to sponsorship visas. I'm a highly skilled engineer with air Conditioning, commercial gas, lpg and electrical qualification and 11 years experience. I know my ac skills are not transferable but cant find anything about my commerical gas, lpg or 17th edition. 

I work for a large supermarket chain in the UK and would like to know the same sort of role. Thanks  Reply

I am not sure what you mean by your skills are not transferable. 

If you are looking to migrate, then you would best looking at skilled migration. Look at the homeaffairs.gov.au web site and at the 189 and 190 visas. The 189 is the better option. 

First, check the occupation lists. I believe electrician is there. Then check the requirements for the skills assessment and check you pass it. Then, look through the other criteria such as age / medical / character. Then go through points. You need a minimum of 65, but the more the better. Most people at this stage realise they need to sit an English exam such as ilets to get more points. 

I don't recommend sponsored visas as they are usually temporary and come with a lot of issues.