Family members for partner visa question

Aussiebird

Hi all,

Sorry about all the questions lately but i need to ask:

I have 3 children : ages 29, 27 and 14. They are all Australian citizens by descent and live in the UK.

My 14 year old has lived in Australia 2012-2104.

On the partner visa application it says all children, whether migrating or not, will need to have health checks done etc..... but my eldest 2 are not moving with us to Australia, but the 14 year old is, as he is dependant on us, so what exactly do i need to do? Its very confusing!! 

Thanking you in advance 

Xx

On 26/02/2019 at 07:31, Aussiebird said:

I'm looking into it, it's my husband's decision.

Oh dear, I hope this isn't another delaying tactic (the RRV would be approved faster than the partner visa, then you'd only have a few months to move - whereas with the partner visa, he can delay moving for another five years).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Marisawright said:

Oh dear, I hope this isn't another delaying tactic (the RRV would be approved faster than the partner visa, then you'd only have a few months to move - whereas with the partner visa, he can delay moving for another five years).

I'm more concerned about what house prices in UK will be and what effect Brexit will have on selling homes, exchange rate etc....

He's telling his parents this week about our plans, so I'm expecting a lot of tension and emotional blackmail.....

Xx