Infliximab

Millielister

Has anyone got any experience with immigration and infliximab

i am on a student visa and have got 6 months left but have just started infliximab after having a bad flare of chrons disease 

does anyone know if I go to apply for temporary or pr visas if it will affect and get declined?

or any advice on immigration lawyers etc to guide me in right direction please

i don’t want to spend too much money if I’m goon get to be turned down, 

thankyou 

3 hours ago, Millielister said:

Thanks for your advice just wanting to speak to someone if they have been accepted? Seems no one has so far from my research...

Agents like George would be far better placed to know if anyone has been accepted as they have access to far more data than just the minute number of people on this forum.

My partner's consultant wants to start him on Infliximab, we were getting ready to apply for PR next year.

It's an extremely expensive medication and the government subsidises it at a hefty price to them.

It has the potential to cause huge problems with visa refusal so an agent is a must, as others have said.

4 hours ago, GiveAGirlShoes said:

My partner's consultant wants to start him on Infliximab, we were getting ready to apply for PR next year.

It's an extremely expensive medication and the government subsidises it at a hefty price to them.

It has the potential to cause huge problems with visa refusal so an agent is a must, as others have said.

OMG! Will you ever get to Australia!? Just keep getting obstacles in your way from what I can tell. 😳