Relationship breakdown after PR immiaccount

QLD1872015

Hey everyone,

You all helped me so much as I anxiously waited for my PR a few years ago. After nearly a year on my 187 PR the partner who I sponsored through this visa and I broke up. We are not on good terms. I’m wondering if when I complete my citizenship independently will this create my own individual immi account or will my immi account be removed altogether? Please help as sharing an immi account creates unnecessary communication which gives me anxiety 

8 hours ago, QLD1872015 said:

Yes I’ve changed the password maybe I need to put his email as I got the notification for his passport update 

Why would you put his email? If you have changed the password he can no longer access the account unless you give him the new password. If you change the email to HIS email then he will get all the notifications every time YOU do something on the account. You need to leave the email address as being one to which YOU have the access. 

44 minutes ago, QLD1872015 said:

Yeah I get what you’re saying. I meant change his email address to his personal one as I think they are both set as mine hence why I’m receiving his update notifications?

I would make sure he has all the documentation, grant notifcations etc, then delete his stuff off the account, then no notifications.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jon the Hat said:

I would make sure he has all the documentation, grant notifcations etc, then delete his stuff off the account, then no notifications.

Thats what I'd be doing. If the OP is no longer in the relatiuosnhip I would be cutting the tie. If he wants an Immiaccount in future he can start his own.