188b

Hi everyone 

I am new here.

i just start my 188b application myself, to my understanding, the procedure is like this?

1/ submit EOI

2/ invitation from state

3/ sending documents to state

4/ if state governments is ok, Australia government will invite for visa application

5/ sending documents to Australia government 

6/ health and police check

usually from step 1 to 5, it take one to two months.

after sending all documents in step 5, Australia government take more than one year to feedback.

thank you everyone!

You make it sound so simple. This is one of the more complex visas, I wouldn’t dream of going it alone. To quote another member- do not underestimate the departments willlingness to take your money and refuse the visa, with no refunds. At the very least run it by a reputable agent, it’s a lot of money to throw away if you make an error, or simply overlook something. 

There are a number of reputable agents who post on this site, all of which are Mara  registered. 

• Like 1

On 11/09/2019 at 23:00, Wearehappyfamily said:

Hi everyone 

I am new here.

i just start my 188b application myself, to my understanding, the procedure is like this?

1/ submit EOI

2/ invitation from state

3/ sending documents to state

4/ if state governments is ok, Australia government will invite for visa application

5/ sending documents to Australia government 

6/ health and police check

usually from step 1 to 5, it take one to two months.

after sending all documents in step 5, Australia government take more than one year to feedback.

thank you everyone!

Please spend a lot of time to read the attached files very very carefully before you go ahead the application. 

VISMG_BS_hk_188.pdf

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It sounds as if maybe the Wearehappyfamily have maybe gone cold on the idea.What I would say as a Registered Migration Agent is that you would be well advised to look at individual State Government Requirements. While the investment requirement at a State Government is set, each individual State may have their own requirements for them to nominate you through an EOI. Also, these visas are on very high demand so it is possible your points test score may need to be higher than the minimum 65. Finally, check your preferred State is still open for EOIs. One state has already met its allocation and is closed to new applications.