Help! Advice needed.

Chloe3

Advice needed please- 

we are in the early stages of gathering information to make our dream of moving to Western Australia a reality. I signed up to Universal Immigration services online last night where I put in my phone number and email address in etc.
I got a phone call today and questions were asked, work experience, how much money entering the country, who’s coming etc and asked for BIN number (first 6 digits from long card number). 
has anybody got any advice or feedback from Universal Immigration Services and any idea of costs etc?  And any other guidelines on how to go about starting? 
My husband is a carpenter with 9 years experience, and I’m a healthcare support worker with the NHS. 

thanks! 

Change your credit card provider. Not just the card, but the provider.

This is a well known credit card scam.

You give them tonnes of info about you and also the BIN number (which identifies the bank and branch).

Now they can call you saying

Mrs Jones, I'm calling from Santander in Leeds, we have an issue with your account, I can see you paid your professional subscription recently - I just need some further details from you...

A few moments later they are in your account and spending your cash

No organisation would ever ask for your BIN number, it's a payment verification tool and of no-use to any real merchant as each issuer will have millions of accounts linked to the same BIN

You may want to do some research (even a simple Google search) as there appear to be a number of organisations using this name.

The reviews on one Facebook page using this name appear concerning.

If they are Australian based you should also check the MARA registry to see if they are Registered Migration Agents.

• Like 1