partner visa documents

talktosi

Anyone submitted an application recently? Do original documents( even if colour scanned) need to be certified as well ? If you use a migration agent are they able to certify the documents ?  Also, I presume you can submit links or screenshots of social media posts to support evidence of being married and living together. How far back in general do you need to submit documents ? Is the previous 2 years sufficient ( albeit we have been married for nearly 18 years ) Many thanks

No they don't need to be certified, just scanned with a decent scanner and uploaded.

What you don't see until you apply is the format of the document upload section, which looks like this:  Sort all your scans into folders names this on your pc to make it easier.

Then pull together loads of evidence.  So no not just for 2 years, but the length of your relationship.  Travel tickets, memberships, events you went to.  I did a history of our relationship with photos from when we met to present in a word doc, saved as a PDF then uploaded.

Do by the way group your documents together.  Not Passports etc, but if you are uploading evidence you live together, scan a bunch of bills over a decent period into a single PDF and upload that.  You only get 100 upload slots (I think still) so you need to group.

Categories.PNG