Anyone fancy a game of footy?

Guest AandL

Hello everyone,

Catching up with posts tonight as just back from a short break in Caloundra and Marochydore with the family. Bruce and I did meet up and perhaps chatted more than actually played. It was pre-season training after all.

Sue, I think it's a great idea to meet up at the lagoon for a pre, mid and after match bbq (ok after the footy only then). My gang would love that!

It must be a Berkshire thing, as we moved from Sandhurst back in May.

Anyway I'm pretty useless at co-ordinating things but I'm sure we can set something up, we'll just have to keep firing some dates.

Cheers Andy

OOOHH

I am so jealous.. hubby runs our local under 14's but we are still stuck in rainy old england, counting down the days until the start of the season, 3 Males with no football, its not a nice place to be.....

Well good luck with your future kick abouts...maybe we will be at one this time next year..heres hoping

suz x

Oh and Suz, you are now coming whatever the obstacle as it sounds like Ian will be the only one who will know what they are doing and is officially now the manager.

Good luck with everything and see you next year!

Cheers Andy and family

• 1 year later...
Guest kev and del

Hi we are living in Margate and hubby wants to play footy again. He played every week back home and is feeling very unfit and suffering from pot belly syndrome.lol

Regards

Del

Archived