looking for friends... Wyndham council area

We have moved to Truganina from Newark (Nottinghamshire) in May 2008, My husband (James, 28) is English and I'm an Aussie (Ruth 30), we have two children one born in Australia (4 year old son) and the other in England (2 year old daughter).

We are looking for other couples or families in the area that would like to get together from time to time with and without the kids.

If your in the wyndham council area...point cook, tarniet, truganina, hoppers crossing, wyndham vale, werribee and in need of some friends then I hope to hear from you.

Feel free to PM me...

• 2 months later...
Guest Mark n' Manda

hi Ruth and James we have recentley moved to werribee from the miidlands we are in werribee i have 4 kids 16 14 10 and 8 would love to meet up all though i dont drive but mark my hubby does . Hope to hear from you soon

Guest *KAY TEE*

Hi Guys,

All being well we will hopefuly be moving to an area near by, not sure yet which (depends on were hubbys Co puts us.lol.) We have four kids 16, 13, 8 and 2 and we will be more than happy to meet up with yous. We are hoping to be there Dec/Jan.... Feel free to pm me, keep in touch..we all need new friends..lol Ang xx

Guest Mark n' Manda

Hi, Mark here.

Keep in touch and let us know when you have an arrival date, also when you know where you will be living.

cheers

Great to hear from some people,

Mark n' Manda, Hope you and the family are settling into life in Oz.

we can meet up one saturday afternoon or sunday. Presidents park may be a good spot.

Kay Tee, Hope your moving plans work out ok and look forward to hearing from you. keep us posted on when and where you move.

• 4 months later...
Guest portalplayer

Hello, I know this thread has been around for a while but I came across it when doing a search.

Im currently in Point Cook, hubby and son will be joining me in june after our son has completed his GCSE's. Im new to the area and looking for friends to have coffee with etc and then meet ups when the family arrive.

Any takers.....................please? lol

• 2 months later...
Guest Katie B

Hello,

I am from Eastbourne and have living in Oz for 6 years. I'm married to Dan (an Aussie) and we have two children (a girl 2 and a 4 week old baby boy).

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a playgroup or just some kind of social group around here, as we haven't lived out in Hoppers very long and feeling a little isolated after coming from Yarraville area.

If you don't know of anything then maybe someone would be up for meeting for a coffee one day?!

I'm not currently attending a playgroup. You can look online at www.playgroup.org.au or www.wyndham.vic.gov.au and you can get a list of the playgroups in the area. I was thinking of contacting Kidz Digz indoor playcentre for a playgroup for my daughter.

There are lots in the area you just have to contact them to find which days they run and if they have spaces to attend.

Archived