Early 20s in Melbourne

Guest samantha_emily

Guest samantha_emily

Hi

Im here in Melbourne with my boyfriend and we are both in our early twenties. We live close to the city centre and love exploring all that Melbourne has to offer.

If there are any other people out there who, like us, dont know that many people out here, or who just simply want to meet new people, then please contact me.

Samantha

• 2 years later...
Guest cureforanitch

Hey Samatha,

I'm Joe, 24 and i'm moving out to Melbourne in a couple of weeks, all on my lonesome! Got a few work mates who I vaguely know, but if you fancy meeting up after i arrive you could show me around a little bit! My emails cureforanitch@hotmail.com, or add Joe O'Brien on facebook. I'm on the London and Warwick Uni network.

Joe

Guest c.j.houston

hey. I'm 24, been here 4 months, slowly making friends but its difficult1 Esp as I live in outer S.E. Drop me a line if u fancy a chat

• 3 weeks later...
Guest becster80

Hi, i'm Becca and will be entering the last year of my 20s next month :( !! But i'm moving to Melbourne on 18th Feb with my boyfriend, we know a couple of people but very glad to meet more. Email me at beccacarter4@hotmail.com or look for Becca Carter (West Mids) on facebook.

Guest rob1985

Hey guys,

Im looking into getting a working holiday visa out there for the end of the year. I wondered if you guys had any feedback on how you went about getting out there and what you thought of the whole process.

Cheers guys

Rob

Guest yglpool

Hello Sam

My boyfriend and I moved over to Melbourne on New Years Day, we are living in South Melbourne (just off St Kilda Road) - we are abit older than you two (late thirties) but are trying our best to get and about and do as much stuff as we can...

Yvonne

• 3 weeks later...

hi sam,i moved to melbourne on monday,due to start work next week.im 23 and moved over here on my own with the hopes that my boyfriend will come over later on in the year!you still in melbourne if so would love to meet up!!

Archived