A glimmer of hope?

Que Sera Sera

I have just had the EA around and he said that the Government have introduced a new scheme they put money towards a first time buyers house up to £80,000 they then have to find the rest, so it means that houses within my price range actually have a waiting list as they can afford them as we live in a village the house prices are cheaper than in Bristol so our area is quite popular. Now I am taking it all with a huge pinch of salt as I never trust an EA.

The downside is its dropped £25 grand from when we last had it on the market just 12 months ago. We really will be penny pinching is Oz but I really don't care I just want rid now!

Fingers crossed it should be on the market asap.:jiggy:

that would be a great scheme wouldnt it !

i wish you all the best with your house sale - keep us posted

sjs

Thanks all for your good wishes. I have just got to say how good PIO is because thanks to this forum It was no surprise when the esate agent said the house was worth £25 grand less than last year because I hade read all the posts about people having problems selling there houses, its certainly not good news but I was prepared.

My OH who rarely reads PIO is now in a complete state of shock and seriously can hardly speak!!!

Good old PIO doing a service again!:biglaugh:

Archived