TRA stuff Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Que Sera Sera

We have finally got all refs and stat decs so we are now ready for the Solicitors (not) we are on holiday next week to France so we were really happy that the last ref came in before our holiday. I managed to naughtily get my photocopying done in work an so we thought we were ready but guess what. I FORGOT ABOUT THE BLOODY BIRTH CERTIFICATE! :arghh:OH only has the short version. Now I have got to order that! Double :arghh:

Sounds like you are at about same stage as us...just got details of our agent for final checklist for TRA.....sign the forms, get copies certified etc..... just hope I HAVE thought of all the documents we will need as we too are going on holiday soon and I want to have it all sent off to the agent before we go

You can fastrack a birth certificate application, but it does cost a wee bit more, but only takes about 2 days

Sounds like you are at about same stage as us...just got details of our agent for final checklist for TRA.....sign the forms, get copies certified etc..... just hope I HAVE thought of all the documents we will need as we too are going on holiday soon and I want to have it all sent off to the agent before we go

You can fastrack a birth certificate application, but it does cost a wee bit more, but only takes about 2 days

I realised about the Birth Certificate after I had ordered it so now I have to wait 10 days. God I really had no idea they would need so much!

Hi it is a right nightmare gathering all the evidence, but it will be well worth it, go on holiday and try to forget about it until you get back. You will get there thats how we felt when we were gathering all our info together

Best of luck and have a great holiday

Tania X

we have finally got all refs and stat decs so we are now ready for the solicitors (not) we are on holiday next week to france so we were really happy that the last ref came in before our holiday. I managed to naughtily get my photocopying done in work an so we thought we were ready but guess what. I forgot about the bloody birth certificate! :arghh:oh only has the short version. Now i have got to order that! Double :arghh:

believe it or not ,,,but i only submitted a short cert when applying for visa ....and we got ours ....no hassle

mrs keily

believe it or not ,,,but i only submitted a short cert when applying for visa ....and we got ours ....no hassle

mrs keily

I'd risk it but the agent clearly stated long birth certificate so I suppose I had better follow their advise as I am paying for it. Well done to you though if I could find a way around anything it would be good. It taken nearly 5 weeks to get this all together its a nightmare.:swoon:

I'd risk it but the agent clearly stated long birth certificate so I suppose I had better follow their advise as I am paying for it. Well done to you though if I could find a way around anything it would be good. It taken nearly 5 weeks to get this all together its a nightmare.:swoon:

Hard part over....took us 5 weeks to get it together too. Make sure you get double copies of each and get them certed as well as you will need them for ya visa, but i bet ya agent told you that already.....good luck this really is the hard part over with its will be the waiting that bores you!

Archived