Brisbane North Side

Guest funiowcple

Guest lindag70

Found you again...thought you were lost in the system somewhere. Looks like to job offer for Hubby is on...will be up real soon for a neb!!! Hope you are settling in better :-)

Hi

Im new to Brissie. Im near North Lakes. Interested in meeting other mums around my area. I have a 1yr old son and a nearly 4 yr old daughter.

I am from Perth (Aus) but my husband is from Aberdeen. We moved back to Australia in November 2006, but only to Brisbane last month.

Taryn

Hi Taryn - We just moved to Oz end of June '08 and living 5mins from North Lakes. We're from Aberdeen and have a 4year old daughter. Would be good to meet up as looking to build up our social circle

Guest KirstenS16

Hi Everyone,

We live in Dakabin which is also only 5 min from North Lakes, and we really need to expand our circle of friends too! Has anyone planned anything yet? If we could come up with a weekend we're all free we should meet up at a park with a playground for the kids or something. Anyone up for it? Any suggestions where?

Cheers,

Kirsten

Guest KatieC75
Hi

Im new to Brissie. Im near North Lakes. Interested in meeting other mums around my area. I have a 1yr old son and a nearly 4 yr old daughter.

I am from Perth (Aus) but my husband is from Aberdeen. We moved back to Australia in November 2006, but only to Brisbane last month.

Taryn

Hi Taryn & everyone

I am fairly new to Brisbane, (and this site) been here just over a year but have moved several times, now finally settled near North Lakes. I am English and my husband is an Aussie.

I'd love to meet with other mums in the area, I have 2 daughters aged nearly 3 and 5 months.

Katie

Guest Scots-in-Brissie

Hi Katie,

Im meeting up with Taybir on Wednesday morning at North Lakes S/C at 10. Your more than welcome to join us.

How are you enjoying Brisbane?

Hope to hear from you soon,

Taryn

• 1 month later...
Guest treebox

Hiya!

We moved to OZ in August this year have been staying on the Sunshine Coast but are moving to Woody Point, North Brisban this week. Want to arrange a house warming party but so far only have my partners brother and his girfriend. Just replied to a couple of posts so might get a reply.

It would be great if you could come i love a Scotty got a couple of good mates who's are Scots.

My names Theresa and my Partner is Andy we have a little 1 year old bubby called Amber'Grace who is running all over the place at the mo. we're in our mid thirties and always up for a laugh.

Let me know if you'd like to come and hopefully i can sort something out.

Lol Tx

Archived