Need to make friends?

Guest spud74

Guest spud74

Hi we are both 33 years old and have a 7 month old son,we are at caboolture and would like to meet some new friends....

Guest Jaynie

No darlin, it'll liven up on here in an hour or so, so somebody should come along.

Welcome to PIO by the way!

Guest paulacox

Hi Spud,

I would love to meet up with you, but we are still waiting for our VISA, when we get to the Sunshine Coast love to meet up then

Paula & Dave

Hi Spud

Welcome from me also! Jaynie is right, things go quiet and tend to be busier later on but someone will definitely be along soon I'm sure.

Unfortunately I'm still on the wrong side of the pond at the moment (the coffee would have gone cold by the time I got to you, lol)

How long have you been there, Spud?

Mrs Tyke xx

Guest sweetpea0701

OK, Well we're moving to Perth....so a bit far, but we can have an electronic friendship ...LOL

And perhaps if either of us fancy a trip we can visit each other!

Consider me and the OH now your friends.....

We're similar ages....

Hope you find someone to meet up with in person, in the meantime...you have lot's of people on PIO there for you !!

Have a great day....

Emma

Guest Working to fish

Hi spud we are on the sunshine coast about haft hour up the road from you ,we would love to see you all at our next bbq ,we have been here around 6 months and loveing our time here.

eddie,tina

Guest spud74

Thanks for your messages guys,i have been in oz for 3 1/2 years now and have moved twice just moved from Gympie 7 1/2 months ago when bubs was born,have found it very hard to make friends here and am getting home sick now i think its worse since having my son im really missing everyone back home..:cry:

Its been a reief finding this forum and seeing other people in the same situation.

Guest Scots-in-Brissie

Hi Spud,

We're just down the road from you. We've only been here a month. I have a 13 month old son and a nearly 4yr old daughter. I am 27 and am from Perth, Aus originally, Fraser, my husband is 32 and from Aberdeen. I lived in Abdn for 6 yrs prior to coming back to Oz. I think I want to go back more than Fraser does sometimes!!

My daughter is starting preschool on Caboolture on Monday. Im having ppl to mine on Tues for mums coffee/catchup. Your welcome to come to that or meet up some other time.

Taryn, Fraser, Leah and Thomas

Guest spud74
Hi Spud,

We're just down the road from you. We've only been here a month. I have a 13 month old son and a nearly 4yr old daughter. I am 27 and am from Perth, Aus originally, Fraser, my husband is 32 and from Aberdeen. I lived in Abdn for 6 yrs prior to coming back to Oz. I think I want to go back more than Fraser does sometimes!!

My daughter is starting preschool on Caboolture on Monday. Im having ppl to mine on Tues for mums coffee/catchup. Your welcome to come to that or meet up some other time.

Taryn, Fraser, Leah and Thomas

• Hi and welcome to australia,

• wow you have only been here a month sounds like you are settling in ok and already have your little one going to pre school,how is she adjusting to oz?

• I would love to have come on Tuesday but i work so i cant make it this time but would love to meet you and yours another day.speaksoon

Sarah,Troy and Fynlea:cute:

Guest Scots-in-Brissie

Hi Sarah,

We've been in Oz for 18 months now, but only just moved to Brissie. Have you been to Essential Baby Index | essentialbaby.com.au ? Its great, come along and find the North Bris chats. Thats where Ive met all the mums that are coming to mine on Tues!

How about we organise a BBQ for a w/e? Then it shouldnt interfere with work, and the husbands can met too.

Taryn

Guest scotchchris

Hi spud ive stopped for the time in daybro which is about 30ks north of brisbane only been here for a couple of weeks so happy to meet up for a beer and a yarn [what the ozzys call a gab]

CHRIS

Guest itskaren
Hi we are both 33 years old and have a 7 month old son,we are at caboolture and would like to meet some new friends....

Hi Spud.

Come to melbourne then we'll be your friends!

Guest Scots-in-Brissie

Hey Spud,

I got your PM, just been busy and havent had a chance to reply. When do you work? DD is now going to preschool mon/tue/wed from 9 til 2.30 so could met for coffee around those times if that suits? Otherwise I will keep you posted about the BBQ........ours is still in its box from November........

Taryn

Hi spud Im in the same situtition my other half lived here all her life and has he own friends im 28 and been here for over 2 month i miss my friends in the UK im in Northlakes so you about 20mins drive from me if you want to meet up for a drink just PM me (i'm not cranky in really life promise you that)LOL

• 4 months later...

Hi there me and my husband are looking at a house in caboolture on monday so fingers crossed we will be up there soon, i'm 22 and my husband is 30 and we have a 7 month old daughter.

• 4 months later...
Guest healthypom

Hi there.. I know this is a fairly old post but if anyone is still out there, my hubby and I recently moved to the Glasshouse area on the Sunny Coast (about 15 mins from Cab). We've been in Oz 5 yrs, first couple in Sydney then a couple in Brissy and now we've finally got residency and bought our own place up here :-) :-) I'm loving it out of the city but we don't know anyone in this area yet, tho hubby has joined a soccer team.. We don't have kids, tho that's the next part of the plan ;-) I'm 34, DH is 26 & if you want to catch up we'd love to meet new people - oh as long as you're not easily offended, I'm a pom but DH is Irish and loves a good anti-English joke ;-)

Archived