E visitor

lilliatommy8

59 minutes ago, lilliatommy8 said:

Hi good evening I applied for a evisitor visa on June 4th and havnt heard anything back yet is this normal ? 

Sometimes it’s next day, sometimes a week or two.  So its not unusual and there was a holiday weekend in Australia this past weekend so probably just backed up a little. 

Have you checked the application status to check that it was submitted ok?

4 hours ago, bluequay said:

I've applied for about 20 of them over the last 15 years and they've never taken longer than 24 hours to come back.

Different passport holders have widely different experiences with such applications … 😕

6 minutes ago, paulhand said:

Different passport holders have widely different experiences with such applications … 😕

I don't doubt you, but 90% are processed within a day, if they applied on 4th June this is now outside of normal processing time. Hopefully it will be granted soon.

image.thumb.png.cf558869756d52aa3ae3e62c6b122c85.png

Edited by bluequay

1 hour ago, paulhand said:

Mine in UK passport I just don’t understand the delay.. I got a working holiday visa in 2011 I don’t remember it taking this long and can’t get any correspondence from home affairs or my immi account I don’t know what to do 

4 hours ago, bluequay said:

I don't doubt you, but 90% are processed within a day, if they applied on 4th June this is now outside of normal processing time. Hopefully it will be granted soon.

image.thumb.png.cf558869756d52aa3ae3e62c6b122c85.png

From memory they are nearly instant. I thought it was a bot issuing them.

3 minutes ago, Blue Manna said:

From memory they are nearly instant. I thought it was a bot issuing them.

In most cases it is … but some get flagged for manual processing. If something ‘spooks’ them, it can take a bit of time. 

• Like 1