Parental contribution visa 143

shanetooz

Hi all, I need some help with our application for a Parental contribution (permanent) visa 143. I have set up an account with the immiaccount, input all the names but can't find the option for visa 143. Loads of other options but not the one I'm looking for, does it come under another sub section?

Help as falling at the first hurdle here.

3 hours ago, shanetooz said:

Hi all, I need some help with our application for a Parental contribution (permanent) visa 143. I have set up an account with the immiaccount, input all the names but can't find the option for visa 143. Loads of other options but not the one I'm looking for, does it come under another sub section?

Quick question, do you know that the waiting time for a 143 visa is about 12 years?

6 hours ago, shanetooz said:

Its a paper application that needs sending in the post.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, shanetooz said:

The 143 is a paper application, so can’t be done in immi account. I’d highly recommend some professional assistance with navigating the parent visa process. 

15 minutes ago, shanetooz said:

Thanks for info regarding the 143 being paper only application.

Anybody recommend a good agent?

Check out the Go Matilda website. We used Alan Collett and his team for our parent visa. He has offices in Australia and the UK. 

1 hour ago, shanetooz said:

Paul who commented above is an agent with a very good reputation on this forum. 

1 hour ago, shanetooz said:

As mentioned Paul comes highly recommended.  Westley Russell is another who is a long term poster and RMA and Steve Elliott pops in every now and again.  My details are also in my signature.  I'd suggest browsing the replies that the various RMAs make on here, take a look at the websites and pick one you like the sound of.

Good luck - migrating at any age is hard but doing it a little later in life is a huge leap, it's a great country though and I am sure you'll love it here.