PSS Removals

Hi Guys, 

I have been looking into using PSS removals and wondered if anyone has used them recently? I know they come recommended but looking at reviews in the last 6 months they appear to be getting some negative feedback compared to previous reviews. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Cheers

May may be franchised and this can explain variations is service.  Who are their partners in Australia?

I think many shipping companies have struggled recently with routes to avoid troubles and higher shipping costs so may cut corners to keep costs down. 
Definately get separate insurance though, cheaper and less hassle to claim as independent. We used Letton Percival. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

They all use smaller local firms for the packing and shipping to port so it likely depends on where you are going from and to.  In Perth PSS partner is Keys the moving solution.

Not all. That's why we used Crown Relo, one of few who are Crown in the UK and Crown here in Aus, no sub contracting.

Cal x

We shipped our belongings over early 2023 and were considering PSS as knew of many people who had used them. We had heard a real mixture of reviews but were pleased with the customer service from them when we did get a quotation.

We decided to go wih John Mason who were excellent and actually price matched PSS (who were slightly cheaper) so we were really happy with our decision.

As others have mentioned, we used Letton Percival for the insurance.

Definitely go with Letton Percival

As for the shipping - I'm in a very active uk-aus-uk-aus facebook group and this week someone complained about PSS and it was like opening the floodgates. 

Repeated reports of damage, delays, missing goods never found, poor communication..... I've only ever seen one company get such consistently bad reports and that was back in 2003-4 so I won't name them. I'd be very wary of PSS right now.