Mental Health Nurse Transition

Hello all, i am a registered mental health nurse working and living in the UK currently. Would anyone be able to advise me on what my first steps need to be regarding applying for a Visa. I have completed the questionnaire and it says that I have 85 as a single person applying. Thanks in advance

5 hours ago, Alex Simpson said:

Hello all, i am a registered mental health nurse working and living in the UK currently. Would anyone be able to advise me on what my first steps need to be regarding applying for a Visa. I have completed the questionnaire and it says that I have 85 as a single person applying. Thanks in advance

Excellent points level.  If you're completely clueless, the quickest way to get up to speed is to book a one-off, paid consultation with a good migration agent.  

Some agents will give you a free consult, but it will be a high-level, general information session.  A paid consultation goes into more depth and will let you know the type of visa you should apply for, what your chances are etc.   You're not locked-in to using that agent for your application if you don't want to.  

5 hours ago, Alex Simpson said:

Thank you for this- how would i go about finding one of these agents ? 

The main thing is to be sure they're MARA registered.  There's a few agents who are helpful on these forums and any one of them would be fine, e.g. Go Matilda, Suncoast Migration, Andre Burger & Associates.  Google and you'll find their details