Another TRA question sorry!

Que Sera Sera

Guest helenandrob

The TRA took 2 weeks to give us our succesful pass! We got the acknowledgement letter 10 days after posting our application and 5 days later we got our approval letter.

Regards

Helen x

Guest gothicqueen
Hopefully we will be sending off all the TRA stuff this afternoon to the Agent. Does anyone know how long it takes to get your assessment? Are we talking months or weeks?

Ours took exactly a month from posting to the agent, to receiving it back with the pass certificate. Think time scale can vary on how you pay aswell, we paid it through Hifx so think it was like an instant bank transfer (could be wrong though!) so there as no waiting for cheques to clear and what have you!

My agent said this time last year they were taking 6 MONTHS to come through but with the changes to pathway D its made it alot quicker

Guest leeob77
Ours took exactly a month from posting to the agent, to receiving it back with the pass certificate. Think time scale can vary on how you pay aswell, we paid it through Hifx so think it was like an instant bank transfer (could be wrong though!) so there as no waiting for cheques to clear and what have you!

My agent said this time last year they were taking 6 MONTHS to come through but with the changes to pathway D its made it alot quicker

i did mine last year and it took about two months, seems to be loads quicker now (visas come through loads quicker too!).

i would say between two and four weeks sounds about right. :yes:

lee.

Guest vicky&simon

hey guys

i just sent ours to our agent this morning he is gonna send it on in the next few days, he said it takes about ten days to get it back.

Archived