Bristol Meet Up September 7th

Guest TheArmChairDetective
Ok prehaps i'll have to wear somthing that makes me really stand out-bright green top, orange trousers, multicoloured jacket and wacky hairstyle lol.

Have u looked at my pics? do u think u woud be able to recognise me and my broode or do i really have to go for the above look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

With my poor eyes, best you go with the colour scheme:smile:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Angie*mark
With my poor eyes, best you go with the colour scheme

Im getting funny pics in my head of what u look like after all the describing you do of yourself lol.:goofy::biglaugh:

We got less than a week to go ahhhh

Guest Angie*mark

:cool:

i think i ll recognise you ang. maybe we should have a australian fancy dress theme lol!

lorraine

i'll come as the surfboard lol:biglaugh:

Guest Angie*mark

Hi to all, anyone got any more ideas about how to recognise each other? or shall we just go for it and hope for the best lol. I'll be leaving b4 3pm nice and easy for me as blaise just up the road from me, so i'll be waiting by the cafe with Mark and my 3 girls (but im guessing they'll be in the park) If it's raining we'll go to plan b and go to the toby carvery in henbury it's just up the road from blaise. I will pm anyone my mobile number if any one wants it just incase any probs on the day.

Looking forward to sunday,

Angie xx

how about an a4 piece o printer paper with the words

P.I.O Meet and Greet member ?

Heldi up like they do at airports?

Guest Angie*mark
how about an a4 piece o printer paper with the words

P.I.O Meet and Greet member ?

Heldi up like they do at airports?

I'll let u sort that one out then lol

I'll pm u me mobile in bit as i've got lorraines. just incase any probs.

Im not sure who is actually coming i think it just be us lot as havnt heard from mattcath yet and she wasnt sure if she'll be able to make it. which is a shame so we'll have to take lots of pics to post on here and show her.

Angie

Hello fellow Bristolies I am afraid money and greed has overcome friendship and we have decided to go with the Double time. Sorry its took this long to get back but I am now back to work full time :arghh:I don't know where the days go! Have a great time and I will keep fingers crossed for the weather. Takes loads of photos and we will try to make the next. Best wishes to you all X

fair enough.

could you give this bitton village resident a clue as to how to get one of these job thingies please, this single time sounds interesting let alone the double of it.:smile:

Guest Angie*mark
Hello fellow Bristolies I am afraid money and greed has overcome friendship and we have decided to go with the Double time. Sorry its took this long to get back but I am now back to work full time :arghh:I don't know where the days go! Have a great time and I will keep fingers crossed for the weather. Takes loads of photos and we will try to make the next. Best wishes to you all X

Awwww Cath you'll be missed but totally understand, we would do the same if we had the chance of double time, these bloody visa's arent cheap. We will take lots of piccies im charging my camera now as im bound to forget lol. We'll let u know all about it and hopefully if it all goes well we'll be planning a next one, fingers crossed you'll be able to make it.

Angie xx

Hey TACD and the willy s looks like it's just us lot, never mind it going to be fab!!!!!!!!! Thought there was more of us bristolians on here but either they're very shy or there in oz already lol :wacko:

Guest Angie*mark

i've just checked the weather and it's supposed to be ok for sunday but after the last few days i think we should go for meeting in the pub the toby carvery instead. what do u think?

Archived