Bristol Meet Up September 7th

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Angie*mark
yeah real shame but i think the grounds of blaise castle will be water logged!!

pub prob best bet. hopefully my kids ll behave themselves and give me chance to chat!!

see you all sun

lorraine x

We'll just chuck the kids in the corner with a glass of juice and some nibbles that usually works for my kids lol:wacko:

Guest Angie*mark

if u get stuck you've got my number but u got your sat navs so im sure you'll be ok LOL

Looking forward to tomorrow, c u all then xxxxx

Guest Wenders

Hi All,

Just checking the Bristol meet is still going ahead, good job I looked as O/H & I would have been stood in Blaise Castle walking up to strangers muttering on about going to Oz.........Toby Carvery then?? is it still 3pm???

Wendy & Colin

Guest Angie*mark
Hi All,

Just checking the Bristol meet is still going ahead, good job I looked as O/H & I would have been stood in Blaise Castle walking up to strangers muttering on about going to Oz.........Toby Carvery then?? is it still 3pm???

Wendy & Colin

Hi wendy, thats a shock ( a good one) i thought it was only going to be 3 families going but now there is 4 yay!!!!!!!!

it's def at the toby carvery at 3pm- do you know where it is?

I'll pm u my mobile in bit just incase any probs.

Look forward to seeing u tomorrow. xxx

Guest Wenders

Ahh, thats a shame, I havent been on here much lately so thought I best check the plans. Im sure there will be other meets in the future.

I'll remember to take the camera.

Wendy

Guest Wenders
Hi wendy, thats a shock ( a good one) i thought it was only going to be 3 families going but now there is 4 yay!!!!!!!!

it's def at the toby carvery at 3pm- do you know where it is?

I'll pm u my mobile in bit just incase any probs.

Look forward to seeing u tomorrow. xxx

Hi,

We live across the road from blaise castle and down the road from the Carvery, both within walking distance....but with the wonderful british weather we will no doubt drive!

Look forward to seeing you all.

Wendy

Guest TheArmChairDetective
Ur in luck TACD im a carer for the elderly so im used to little accidents happening.

Geraldine used to be one too when we lived in Banbury, so you will have common ground .

Guest Angie*mark

Hi all, im deciding whether to ring up and reserve a table just incase, just want to make sure that we all want food or it be waste of time booking a table?

Angie xx

Guest Angie*mark

I felt the same way, but think TACD and wenders were after food, Oh i'll just leave it, we just having drinks but as the same as u if anyone else wants food then its ok with us.

Thanks Debbie, I'll be putting photos up after.

Archived