New to the Bayside area Brisbane, need new friends

Rudi

Hi

I'm new to the Bayside area in Brissy and would really like to meet some new people. I have 3 primary school aged children and I'm at a bit of a loose end during the day.

If there is anyone who would like to meet up for a coffee sometime, then that would be great :yes:

Look forwards to meeting some new people soon.

Love

Daphne :wubclub:

Guest the ps

Hi Daphne

We arrive 6th September and are staying in Raby Bay to start with while we look for a home(we like the look of Redland Bay).

Will pm you once we get sorted and would love to meet up for a coffee/chat.

Brenda :wubclub:

• 1 month later...
Guest aikijaz

Hi,

I'm in Northside Brisbane area with 3 primary school aged kids also. Been in Aus awhile but am new to this area. If you would like to meet up for a chat.

Sam

I am in Redland Bay, love it, I have one primary school and one age three, I do work full time, but would always to make time to meet frineds and have a chin wag !!!

• 3 months later...
Guest TheDraycotts

Hi Daphne,

I expect you are settled now and have made plenty of friends, but we are moving in March, hopefully to the Redland Bay area and i would love to meet up for a coffee some time!

You have emailed my daughter tonight and made her day that she will be starting High School! It is really confusing as i had previously read someone elses thread that put her in year 6!

I have two other children aged 10 and 7, and we are all really excited about the move.

Hope to catch up some time!

Helen and family x

Hi Helen

I've just replied to you on another thread about renting!! Coffee would be great! You can never have too many friends! I also have two others.......one turns 10 this month and the other is 6.

I am glad your daughter is happy that she will be in high school, the age thing here can be pretty confusing, especially as it's different in every state! Also the rules changed in Qld a couple of years ago - just to confuse things even more!! Anyway, that table I sent through should help sort things out for you.

Let me know if you need any help with stuff and I'll see you when you get here!!!

Love

Daphne

Archived