Mobile Hairdressing In Perth

Guest jaiyork

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest jaiyork

:smile: UK unisex stylist now living in Scarborough but travel 30 mins in any direction and further for group bookings, am very flexable on price, working days and hours.

All the best!

Jai

Tel: 0430 434343

Guest jaiyork
How much would it cost for foil roots (blonde) and a trim? Im in central Perth.

Thanks

Emma

x

Hi Emma,

Can help you out with everything else but i don't use foils i use the latex maji cap instead and if your just topping up the roots it should suit and is cheaper, faster, cleaner and leaves a more even result in colour and coverage.

I do cover the area your in so if you would be interested just drop me an email at jaiyork@hotmail.com or call me on 0430 434343 price depends on hair length etc.

Many Thanks!

Hi Emma,

Can help you out with everything else but i don't use foils i use the latex maji cap instead and if your just topping up the roots it should suit and is cheaper, faster, cleaner and leaves a more even result in colour and coverage.

I do cover the area your in so if you would be interested just drop me an email at jaiyork@hotmail.com or call me on

Strange my reply didnt post? But this is what I wrote.

As my hair is waist length i wouldnt want to have it pulled through a cap, so it would have to be foils - sorry. But i will keep a note of your details just incase.

Thanks

Archived