House Sold Subject To Contract !

Que Sera Sera

Guest sanders family

You can take all your memories with you. I have taken pictures of my house and kept the EA details for a keep sake as we have lived here for 17 yrs (still not sold yet)

Guest cazbeckham

Congrats on house sale.

Ours too is sold STC but cant get too excited yet as we already had a buyer pull out earlier in the year.

Cannot guarantee anything with house sales until those contracts are signed and exchanged. When that happens I will have a double celebration of getting our visa (which we had in July) and ACTUALLY selling the house. Let's hope it wont be long now as everyone in our chain wants to move on 17th October.

Caz

Congrats on house sale.

Ours too is sold STC but cant get too excited yet as we already had a buyer pull out earlier in the year.

Cannot guarantee anything with house sales until those contracts are signed and exchanged. When that happens I will have a double celebration of getting our visa (which we had in July) and ACTUALLY selling the house. Let's hope it wont be long now as everyone in our chain wants to move on 17th October.

Caz

Your right half of me wants to celebrate but the other half is thinking its not over till the fat lady sings! (I am the fat lady and I am not singing yet!!!):biglaugh:

WOW Congratulations that is Fantastic news you lucky lucky lady !!

Pleaaaasssee let me sell mine too xxxx

Still not counting my chickens but I will send postive thoughts your way! I think it was pure flook they are looking for a house in the village and there are only three in their price rang and we are the only ones without a chain.:wacko:

That is the thing isnt , it's just waiting for that one buyer !! Thanks for your positive thoughts and please say a prayer for me before you go to bed too lol

It will go through and I am so happy for you x

Congratulations Cath i've just found this thread after replying to another one of yours:embarrassed:

I am waiting for a reply from a housing ass who came to view mine Tues according to my AE they are very interested but the building insp who came to look has to put a report to his bosses...apparently they have a family in mind for it...trying not to get too excited about it but the wait is killing me:wacko:

all the best

Lisax

Guest hartleys

Congratulations, things do seem to be picking up a bit ive had 2 viewers today. Heres hoping we all have some good luck with the housing market

Lisa x

Guest Rickard Family
Congratulations, things do seem to be picking up a bit ive had 2 viewers today. Heres hoping we all have some good luck with the housing market

Lisa x

Hi Lisa

Hope your all well....fingers crossed for the viewings:yes:

Lou x

Archived