Bristol Meet the 2nd!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Angie*mark

Guest Angie*mark

Hi all my babbers....................need some cheering up i think so how about another meet up, it was gurt wicked last time :cute: and would love to meet up again.

Quite a few have mentioned November time, i know Wenders couldnt make a couple of dates in that month so we'll have to arrange somthing.

Also thinking of meeting up in The Willy s sisters pub in Nailsea.

What do you think??????????????????????

Angie :wubclub:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *KAY TEE*
looks like i'll be sat on my own in the corner, babbaling away to myself LOL

Ahhh bless you, chick, make it Newcastle or round abouts and we,d be there...lol...xx:yes:

Guest Angie*mark
hiya im new to the site but im also from bristol! nice to know there are others around who wanna move to aus aswell!! jenni x

Hi jenni, there are afew of us from bristol or nearabouts on here, they acting shy at the mo but they'll come out soon enuf LOL

Guest *KAY TEE*
:biglaugh:a tad to far me thinks LOL

If you were fit you could run it in a day, Im sure Mark wouldnt mind doing the piggy back honours...lol..xx

Hey......count me in, Im def there Angie............just not on the 8th & 15th. Oh had a call from agent about a seminar in London on the 1st ......might do that too!

Guest Angie*mark
Hey......count me in, Im def there Angie............just not on the 8th & 15th. Oh had a call from agent about a seminar in London on the 1st ......might do that too!

Ok so the 8th, 15th and 1st is out, no probs, is there any other dates that cant be made?

Just PM'd u Wendy xx

Guest Angie*mark

It's just a bristolian saying for mate/baby/friend/buddy...............anything really it's just a brizzle ting like gurt wicked/lush.

hope u can sleep tonight now me babbers LOL

Angie, dont rule out the 1st Nov, the seminar is in London. Id like to think we will go but I very much doubt it........a lot of expense in Nov and with Chrimbo round the corner to.

Cheers me babbers...........get they gurt lush chocs ready for friday.....innit!!

Guest Angie*mark

YAY now it starting to look like a party LOL, Anymore around who want to party?????????

Wendy - been up to shire and got plenty of chocs but now they look so yummy i might eat them b4 2moro LOL

hi!!! yes we ll def be up for this. don t think we ve any plans for nov, well nothing i can think of anyway.....usually tightening the purse strings for chrimbo!

i ll have to book a table for my sisters pub, the pub area is nice but not as big as the place we met at last time so we would need to make sure we could all get seats. they have a seperate restaurant area. i ll make sure we get a nice little area of our own. it should be ok with her. as long as i give her enough notice (they are usually really busy sat and sun) and give her numbers.

speak soon me babbers x

Guest Angie*mark

Cool, that sounds great. the pub sounds nice and cosy.

All we got to do is sort out a date and i'll put it on calendar. Cath be on the ready incase i have another duh moment and i cant do it again LOL.

Guest Angie*mark

Ok so if we say the 9th Nov at around the same time 3ish at the pub in Nailsea everyone okay with that?

We'll have to get the details off Lorraine about the pub and whereabouts in Nailsea it is, Plus as she said we'll need a def list of people so she can pre book it with her sis.

So if everyone is ok with the above i'll try and put it on the calendar 2moro.

Oh im all xcited hehe- yes iam sad and im also very bored xxxx lol

right i have provisionally booked us in at the moorend at 3 pmon the 9th nov. we have a few tables in area close to the bar. i ve booked for 20 peeps but it does nt matter if more or less as long as i give her an idea. i said some may be eating but i expect it ll be mostly drinkers :wacko:

hope this is ok with everyone? xx

The 9th should be ok for us, the wedding we have on the 8th is in Wales so we will probably be staying over. I will have to make sure hubby stays relatively sober..........tho he is Best Man, so not so sure!!!! I will do everything I can to make sure we are there......dont want to miss it!!

Angie........Enjoyed friday........chocs were lovely!! Bring on next friday.....Get Colin to drive us so we can both have a drink!!

Guest Angie*mark
The 9th should be ok for us, the wedding we have on the 8th is in Wales so we will probably be staying over. I will have to make sure hubby stays relatively sober..........tho he is Best Man, so not so sure!!!! I will do everything I can to make sure we are there......dont want to miss it!!

Angie........Enjoyed friday........chocs were lovely!! Bring on next friday.....Get Colin to drive us so we can both have a drink!!

OH no is it a bad date for you then???? wouldnt want u to miss it

Friday was cool, although what a bad turnout im so peed off with my mates :cry: but at least we had a good time and the choccies went further even if me and ebony had a munch b4 the party lol looking 4ward to friday what time do you want me?

Archived