Bristol Meet the 2nd!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Angie*mark

Starts at 7.30 so I'll pick you up about 7.15..............that ok??

The 9th is fine, checked with Colin and its ok, we'll be back for it definately.

Need to find out details of the venue tho, can do that nearer the time.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Angie*mark
Starts at 7.30 so I'll pick you up about 7.15..............that ok??

The 9th is fine, checked with Colin and its ok, we'll be back for it definately.

Need to find out details of the venue tho, can do that nearer the time.

Yep 7:15 is fine.

I've put the meetup on the calendar just waiting for it to be approved by the mods

Guest Sharon & Mike

Hi, just seen your post, my girls and I would love to join you on the 9th November, I have put it in my diary but would need the address of the Pub please.

Sharon, Sian & Ffion

Guest Angie*mark
Hi, just seen your post, my girls and I would love to join you on the 9th November, I have put it in my diary but would need the address of the Pub please.

Sharon, Sian & Ffion

Hi, thats cool, more details of the pub are to follow, lorraine-the willy s has all the details i xpect she'll post on here asap.

look forward to meeting u.

Angie xx

Guest Angie*mark

Children are def invited i got 3 girls and lorraine has 3 boys and the pub is child friendly so i've been told. I hope it is with my 3 girls lol.

There will be a calendar up soon when it is up could everyone put down who is coming so lorraine got a rough idea of figures to let her sis know, cheers all.

Guest Angie*mark

Hey, just to let u all know the calendar is up now, and how chuffed am i that i managed to do it this time lol, yay me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Angie*mark
Will be thinking of you from former Bedminster lad and lass led on the beach at Broad beach!

:shocked: cheers mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh: dont get too bored lying on that beach mind LOL

Angie xxxxx

Guest Angie*mark

...................................BOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................................

Come out of hiding there must be more of us surely????????????????????????????????

Hi there,

We would love to come but we have three youngsters and it's a bit late for us otherwise we would definately have loved to come and meet you all. I've been waiting for a 'local' meet up for ages and I haven't had much chance of coming on here lately. Maybe we can come to the next one should it happen.

Have a great time,

Nora

Guest Angie*mark

Oh no what a shame you cant make it.............. i have a 12, 6 and 2 yr old so plenty of youngsters around........plus i would love a hold of the baby lol 12 days old how sweet!!!!!!!!!

Ahh well i understand how difficult it can be with young ones hopefully the next one wont be too far off we only waited a month since the last one to organise anther one lol..........us bristolians certainly know how to have a good time lol.

Guest TheClarkes

Hi i meant to ask how it went? I saw on here you were all meeting up. We are from Somerset so could be up for a meet up before we go if thats ok with you all?

Clare x

Guest Angie*mark
Hi i meant to ask how it went? I saw on here you were all meeting up. We are from Somerset so could be up for a meet up before we go if thats ok with you all?

Clare x

Hi, it was fantastic, really nice to meet up with peeps on here. have u seen the piccies?

be great if u could come the more the merrier, just remember to bring a camera as we were useless last time lol well apart from TACD he managed to take a few but we were too busy having a natter and 4got to take photo's lol.

There is a calendar on here if ur up for it can u put your name down as lorraine needs it for numbers for her sisters pub.

Thanks and hopefully see you soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Angie xx

Guest dnex721

Hi all

I would love to meet up - we from Wales so hope thats ok , quick question

the calender says its on the 2nd november ? has this changed can you send me all details i can try and get my 17 year old to come with us but at moment she is anti 'oz' so won't bring her to disrupt your kids veiws lol

speak soon

Bev , Tony & 17 year old Rachel

Guest Angie*mark
Hi all

I would love to meet up - we from Wales so hope thats ok , quick question

the calender says its on the 2nd november ? has this changed can you send me all details i can try and get my 17 year old to come with us but at moment she is anti 'oz' so won't bring her to disrupt your kids veiws lol

speak soon

Bev , Tony & 17 year old Rachel

Hi Bev, be great if you could come, the meet up is planned for the 9th nov, just checked calendar and that also says the 9th........got in bt of panic then i thought i put the wrong date down lol. It wont change now.

Bring ur daughter along im sure we can make her not so anti-oz by the end of it lol.

I'll pm u with the details nearer the time with my mobbie.

looking forward to meeting you.

Angie xx

Yes Bev bring your 17 year old her and my 14 year old can whinge about Oz together!

Angie why are you feeling dead?

And we will have to do some hard partying because we have a reputation to live up to. The last PIO meet got kicked out of their venue! Second thoughts best not as its Lorraines sisters pub!:biglaugh:

Archived