Bristol Meet the 2nd!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Angie*mark

Guest Angie*mark

Just bumping this back up again to see if anyone else would like to come to our meet up guaranteed a fantastic fun time.............we a happy friendly bunch..............honestly lol.

Also can those who are coming make sure that they post on the calendar im only asking for lorraine so her sister gets a rough idea on people that are coming.

Thanks much xx

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Angie*mark

Bumping this up to make sure everyone has a chance to see it as nearly time for the awesome meet up WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest boy of glass
Going to be great day again....must remember to take more piccies this time though lol

hope i done this right. just past my practical in north london on the 28th oct as a sparky. live in sodbury so am tryin to make friends in oz. wen and where are you goin to meet so we can come along to make friends in the same boat.:jiggy::v_SPIN:

Guest Wenders

Hi Boy of Glass,

Guess your new to this...........welcome to PIO, you will definately make a few friends here, everyones lovely!

The venue is in a pub in Nailsea, not sure of the name, but its 3pm on sunday 9th Nov. One of the others will come on here and confirm (I hope) as We need details too.

Guest Angie*mark

Hello if u go back a few pages then the details are on a post by the willy s.

There is also a calendar on the home page with a few details of the meet up.

If u still cant find it let me know and i'll try and post all details again.

Angie xx

Guest boy of glass
Hello if u go back a few pages then the details are on a post by the willy s.

There is also a calendar on the home page with a few details of the meet up.

If u still cant find it let me know and i'll try and post all details again.

Angie xx

thanks,the moorend spout. will try to make it. will be great to meet people goin through the same nevous time as us. the other half is doin the sodbury slog,but will get there asap.:smile: cheers...

Guest Angie*mark
I am sorry to say that we can't make it this time :-(

:no: oh no wont be the same without the TACD there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well we'll have a drink for you xx

Guest TheArmChairDetective
thanks,the moorend spout. will try to make it. will be great to meet people goin through the same nevous time as us. the other half is doin the sodbury slog,but will get there asap.:smile: cheers...

is it the sodbury sort out today as well !!!

Missing that too then :cry:

Here s the venue details again

The British Pub Guide - The Definitive Pub Guide to the UK

i should just say, the car park can get pretty busy, i think you can park in the social club car park which is just passed the pub car park. i have told my sister there will be a fair few of us, i ve asked her to save us some seats near the bar!

looking forward to seeing you all there x

Guest boy of glass
is it the sodbury sort out today as well !!!

Missing that too then :cry:

sodbury slog starts at 11 on sunday. 9 and a half miles over fields and through rivers. more than a lenght of the rugby pitch seems a waste of time and energy to me..:biglaugh:. em will need a pint or two after that so i'll be driving. will see you there guys and galls.

Guest Angie*mark

Hello, just wanted to bump this up as meet up this sunday and wanted to make sure everyone got the details to the pub xx

C u all there xx

Guest Angie*mark
We are new to this site

Hello and welcome to pio........are u from bristol then?

Why dont u put a new thread up in the welcoming section so everyone can say hello:jiggy:

Angie xx

Guest TheArmChairDetective
Hello and welcome to pio........are u from bristol then?

Why dont u put a new thread up in the welcoming section so everyone can say hello:jiggy:

Angie xx

Hello,

Angie says it all.

Welcome to the site.

Archived