Anyone moving to Redcliffe Qld?

Que Sera Sera

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

myself and oh moved to Redcliffe 3 weeks ago and have to keep pinching ourselfs just to prove its real. Where renting at the moment on john st but hopefully will be in a position to buy soon looking at staying in this area.

keep in touch

Liz Griff:jiggy:

Guest tassiedevil59

Hi Liz

My family are moving up from Tasmania in Feb next year and i like to comment you made about Redcliffe , we are hoping to come into North Lakes / Redcliffe / Mango Hill area and is it a lovely place , i have two daughters aged 7 and 9 so hopefully lots for them to do.

Hi,

myself and oh moved to Redcliffe 3 weeks ago and have to keep pinching ourselfs just to prove its real. Where renting at the moment on john st but hopefully will be in a position to buy soon looking at staying in this area.

keep in touch

Liz Griff:jiggy:

Thanks for the input we have heard good things but having never been its difficult. Another member Kurnow lives there and runs a market stall on Sunday mornings selling English Fudge, check it out. Apparently all the food is really cheap! Let us know how your getting on!:v_SPIN:

Guest Dizzy2005

We lived in redcliffe for 3 months (well Scarborough to be specific), we loved it living 200 meters from the beach, fishing and swimming almost every day superb. Only problem was it was a bit of a commute all the way to Brisbane.

You can read more on the blog

Emigrating to Australia

Mike & Alison

Hi kernow,

We love the market and have been every week since we arrived, we like to buy the fresh fruit and veg and even came home with some siamese fighting fish the other week.

Will call to see you on sunday,

Sean & liz Griffiths

Hi Geegriff

Give us a call at Redcliffe market on a Sunday, look for the stall Absolutely Fudge. We lived in John St when we first arrived 6 years ago but now live down from you at McNaughton St.

You will love it here!

Regards kernow

Hi kernow,

We love the market and have been every week since we arrived, we like to buy the fresh fruit and veg and even came home with some siamese fighting fish the other week.

Will call to see you on sunday,

Sean & liz Griffiths

I am so jealous its rainy and really cold and I so want to be there!!!:v_SPIN:

We lived in redcliffe for 3 months (well Scarborough to be specific), we loved it living 200 meters from the beach, fishing and swimming almost every day superb. Only problem was it was a bit of a commute all the way to Brisbane.

You can read more on the blog

Emigrating to Australia

Mike & Alison

Just read your blog - how fab!:yes:

Full of useful tips and insight to starting a new life in oz!

Let us know when you update it again!

Jo x x

Archived