Medicals help

Que Sera Sera

I know that this is question has probably been done to death but I have searched and can't quite find the answer I am looking for.

Yesterday the Visa application was done online by our Agent. Now I thought I would book our medicals for December time as it will give me the incentive to lose weight and stay off the booze! (I know I don't have to but I really should!) :wacko:

Anyway my questions are:

1. The Xray department is in another location in Bath so do I book an appointment for both or just with the medicals place ?
  2. When the medicals and Xrays are done,do they send them off to the Immi people or do we have to ?
  3. Ditto with the Police checks ?

Thanks all for your wisdom!:notworthy:

Guest sanders family

Hi Cath we did our meds in cambridge and like you they were in different hospitals, we just had to book the meds and the doctor there booked the appointment for xrays which was straight after doing our meds.The doctor takes about 10 days and then they send them off for you. Police checks if you have a agent then you fill in the paper work and send it back to agent and they send it to the right place. We then recieved the police checks back when done and then send them again to agent. When you get visa you then get the police checks back to keep.

Hope that helps this is in our case i dont know if it is always the same for everyone.

hi kath we did our meds at northampts 2 diff hosps. we were told to do x rays first then doctors ther sent them to 2nd appointment or we could wait and take with us! then langham place sent them straght to oz.

police checks were done at our local station then they came to us we sent to agent in london, we were told not to send those to oz.

re your meds id check to see if they want x-rays first before meds and on the same day, all the best. this is the biggest stress of that day , getting all your paperwork , photos and being there on time lol.x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest juliemtaylor

Hi We are in Gloucestershire so could choose Bath, let me know what happens with booking meds/x rays as I see they are 2 different places in Bath. Also website does not say how much they charge. Glos panel gives meds charges only.

Julie x

Hi Cath & Matt

I think that the posters above have covered the meds and x-rays question, but you have been misinformed with the police checks question (change of rules).

You must get your police certificate from here: Association of Chief Police Officers Vacancies (ignore the wording on the link)

You cannot get your certificate from your local police station, as it is not the one required for migratorary purposes.

Howard.

Archived