Ashton/Wigan Meet

Guest moxy

I have met a few people on here that are from the Ashton/Wigan area and we have all suggested meeting up locally.

I thought November would be good as there is an Oldham meet in Oct already.

Has anyone any suggestions to which weekend they would be free and which days/times suit?

We are free most weekends that month at the moment apart from Sat 8th.

With regards to where we would meet, I thought of Lymewood Pub in Haydock as they have a playarea for the kids unless anyone can think of anywhere else?

Let me know, Samantha x

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest notmanfamily

Hi Samantha,

Count us in!! Will go with what everyone else decides. Something to keep the kids entertained is essential lol, so sounds good to us, just say when.

Sharon x

Guest notmanfamily
Anyone fancy meeting on Sun 23rd Nov at 2pm at Lymewood Pub in Haydock?

Samantha x

Sounds good. Me, hubby and two energetic boys will be there. Will be nice to meet you!

Sharon, pm me if there is out I can do.

Guest alison and Simon
Anyone fancy meeting on Sun 23rd Nov at 2pm at Lymewood Pub in Haydock?

Samantha x

Sounds good - remind me where that is though!!!

:skeptical:Alison

Guest aspinall

Hiya Samantha,

Just noticed that you have added the event on the PIO home page. Only prob is its showing as todays date (10th Oct). I have no idea how to change it etc thought you might want to know!!!

Take care and looking forward to meeting you!

LOL

Guest Cane Family

Hi

Can us people from Warrington gate crash, it would be good to meet up with everyone

Thanks

Adele and Steve

Guest aspinall
Hi

Can us people from Warrington gate crash, it would be good to meet up with everyone

Thanks

Adele and Steve

Defo...the more the merrier!!!:yes:

Sounds good - remind me where that is though!!!

:skeptical:Alison

It is just passed the Haydock Roundabout on the east lancs. There is a petrol station and little chef opp it and a Ramada Hotel in front of it. Depends on which way you are coming from, its kind of behind costco. God everyone will get lost if they use my directions!!!

Samantha x

Hiya Samantha,

Just noticed that you have added the event on the PIO home page. Only prob is its showing as todays date (10th Oct). I have no idea how to change it etc thought you might want to know!!!

Take care and looking forward to meeting you!

LOL

Hi Toni,

Thanks for telling me that, God I hope no-one turned up Fri aft!

I have managed to change it (i hope, please check in case I've done something silly again!) so it is now on the calendar for 23/11/08 so people can post whether they are coming or not.

Looking forward to meeting you and your family 2mz in Oldham.

Samantha x

I'm up for that, I know where the haydock turnoff off the M6 is with the Shell Garage and big Hotel but dont know anywhere else,lol. How will we know its you??

Jo, Gaz, Ben(9) & Daniel (4)xxxx

Hi, Coming from Blackpool you would prob come down the M6 Southbound get off at Junc 24 signposted Ashton turn right at the lights then first left at the next set of lights go right at the roundabout and the pub will be in front of you.

If you come of at Junc 23 you will get to haydock roundabout, turn right onto the eastlancs towards liverpool and take the 2nd turning left. You will see the Total petrol station and little chef on the left and the Ramada Hotel and the pub on the right.

Think we may have to print a sign sayin P.I.O and put in on the table in front of us!

There is a small open play area so we will prob have to sit near that so we can keep an eye on our little ones.

Hope this helps.

Guest Cane Family

We will be the ones with the Rose in our lapel's and standing under the clock LOL

Yes a sign would be good, also you could look for a group of people who look so depressed they need out of the UK... LOL :-)

We will be the ones with the Rose in our lapel's and standing under the clock LOL

Yes a sign would be good, also you could look for a group of people who look so depressed they need out of the UK... LOL :-)

Ha Ha yes very true but we won't be depressed after a good old chin wag about OZ!

Guest alison and Simon
It is just passed the Haydock Roundabout on the east lancs. There is a petrol station and little chef opp it and a Ramada Hotel in front of it. Depends on which way you are coming from, its kind of behind costco. God everyone will get lost if they use my directions!!!

Samantha x

Yes I know where you mean lol.

Directions are good - see youthen:v_SPIN:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pie eaters

HI

Is it ok if we tag along are kids welcome or do we leave them at home playing with matches?

Will you be the big group in a corner

Mandy & anthony

Archived