Ashton/Wigan Meet

Guest moxy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi, we won't be able to make it after all due to work.. really wanted to meet people going to WA, oh well, will keep in touch on forum. come tell us all about the meetup

Guest LX_RV86

... just wanted to say how nice it was meeting you, and thanks again to Moxy for arranging it! Sorry we had to make such an early dart, mum was worrying about Asda closing early! :-)

Can't wait to catch up with everyone again, and best of luck with your applications :-)

Was lovely to meet up with everyone today and the kids loved playing together, especially when they made their own train to Australia with all the chairs lined up, how funny! If only we could get there that way eh?!

Thanks to everyone who turned up and look forward to meeting with you all again. x

Guest notmanfamily

Was nice to meet everyone! Boys had lots of fun and slept really well.

Keep in touch, great to speak to people in same situation.

take care

Sharon

Guest heligan2005

sorry i didn't get there in the end, lay in bed with a sticking cold and headache and totally knackered. glad you had a good time . hope to see you at the next meet-up. linds x

Guest leeob77

gutted! not been on for a while due to work commitments, then find out there was a meet at the weekend at the end of my road! (i live in garswood !) and i missed it.

maybe next time.

lee.

Archived