Scrummie Mummy's on the Gold Coast???

Guest Mrs C

Hi there,

Because I am a lady of leisure now (well almost) coz I only work from 8am to 11am at the moment, I thought it would be nice to meet up with other ladies (or men) who fancy a chat and a cuppa.

I thought the name Scrummie Mummy's was good because thats what my children call me...........lol They would I'm their mum after all.

So if you are interested please let me know and we can arrange a meet!

April xx

P.S Kim form Kdal is already an honourary member for when she gets here in December...................

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiya April, Cant wait to be in the club (the cuppa club that is lol).

Tracy glad you are joining us too:yes:

Lifes going to be fun xx

Guest paula+Pat

hi there , tell me more. Only been here 3 months . 3 kids at school and one still at home and havn't really met anyone yet. Where is everyone?

Paula xx

Ok Ladies,

It is probabley best if we can meet for a coffee one afternoon. I don't mind if people want to come to my house, or if you would like to meet somewhere more central. But I thought it would be nice if we took it in turns to play The Hostess with the mostest. That way we could get to see other suburbs.

If not there are plenty of Coffee Shops in the Shopping Malls!

Let me know what you think.

Tracey............... Look forward to seeing you next month.

Kim................... Can't wait until December.

Paula................ I am in Arundel and know a few people in Pac Pines

Sarah ...............Hope you can make it, when is best for you Hun?

Sue...................You work too hard girl to be a lady of leisure, but hey your perfect for the Scrummie Mummy Group.

Guest paula+Pat

Hi to all, looking forward to meeting you all.

Don't always have the car, but can always sort something out.

Paula x

Hello Scrummie Mummies.

For those of you already here, would anyone like to meet up on Wednesday afternoon at 12.30 I was thinking perhaps we could meet up at Helensvale?? There is a coffee shop on the outside opposite ~ANZ Bank

Paula if you need picking up please give me a shout! I have given you my phone number on a PM

Please let me know if this is OK.

Aprilxx

Hello Scrummie Mummies.

For those of you already here, would anyone like to meet up on Wednesday afternoon at 12.30 I was thinking perhaps we could meet up at Helensvale?? There is a coffee shop on the outside opposite ~ANZ Bank

Paula if you need picking up please give me a shout! I have given you my phone number on a PM

Please let me know if this is OK.

Aprilxx

sorry:sad: would love to but am on aggressive behaviour management course!!!!!!!!!!!!!! may be house trained fro the next meet:twitcy:

Hey Sue

You've never been aggressive to me.............lol

Enjoy the course hun and Thanks for your great company over the weekend it as always was fab seeing you and the family.

PS think I'll be seeing alot more of MC now he and Carrie are an Item....lol

Anyone else interested??????????????????????????

We are hoping to meet up once a week if possible and collate a journal of what we chat about, hoping that our experiences may help other people who want to come to the Gold Coast.

IE how we found a house, job car etc, so come on ladies lets have some response please!!!!!

Guest paula+Pat

Hi Kat,

Just like to say hi and welcome.

I've recently meet up with Mrs C, and she fantastic, so the more people the better.

Luv Paula

Hi all,

Is there room for one more?

I would love to join you all at the next gathering if I'm not working. Been in Pacific Pines since September and would like to meet up and have a chat!

See you soon

Kat

x

Guest wendy and neil

Hi

We fly out to the Gold Coast on 08.1.09 and I would also love to meet up once we are settled!! We include myself Wendy (36), OH Neil(36), Owen(16), Lois(10).

Have any of you got children around the same age and if so how did they settle in school?

Thanks

Wendy

:wubclub:

Guest paula+Pat

Hi Neil & Wendy,

Congrats on the finally hurdle, i bet you can't wait?

I've got 4 Children Jess 17, Josh 14, meg 9 & maddie 3, all settled really well, but still really miss there friends as we do.

Just remind me nearer the time and we would love to meet up.

Do you know roughly where abouts in the Gold coast that you want to be?

Make the most of you time left in England as the last few weeks just fly by.

Let me kknow if there's anything that we can help you with.

Paula x

I have spoken with another lady from Pac Pines and she is popping round on Friday for a Cuppa!

If you would like to join us please send a PM and I'll give you my address.

April x

Hi All you Scrummie Mummy's just to let you know that we are having a Mummy's meeting on Friday 14th Nov 08 at my house. 12.30.. if you want to join us please send me a PM and 'll give yopu the details.

April x

Guest paula+Pat

Count me in.

What time thought we were going to Niki?

Hope you all ok?

How's BOOBY ( blooddy hell i got it right) getting on.

Any news for Carrie?

Love Paula xxx

Hi All you Scrummie Mummy's just to let you know that we are having a Mummy's meeting on Friday 14th Nov 08 at my house. 12.30.. if you want to join us please send me a PM and 'll give yopu the details.

April x

lol hun, yeah Brooke oops sorry I mean Bobbie is getting on ok. No luck again for Carrie, back to the drawing board.

Nicki is coming to me so there is

April

Paula 1

Paula 2

Nicki

Andrea

Should be a good afternoon.

April x

Are you doing this deliberatly still cant come and play am on 3rd long day in new job but will see you Sunday big hugs have a gt afternoon friday say Hi to the girls for me:hug:

Archived