Scrummie Mummy's on the Gold Coast???

Guest Mrs C

So our reputation proceeds us, we are growing in numbers and it is really great having an instant network of friends. I know that friendships take time to build, and memories and good times together take their time to build up, but I know that through the Scrummie Mummy meetings I have already made some good buddies.

Nurse Sue is one of our elusive members, but that's because she is the only one who is always at work..lol So I thought that perhaps we should arrange a Girls night out so that our friends who are busy during the day can come and join us.

We have planned a night out next Friday 5th December, at a place called SAC's at Marina Mirage (I think) but I will find out the details and post them on here asap.

This might not be convienient for everyone so we will arrange another night out and give you all a bit more notice.

Send me a pm if you would like to come! And where shall we meet on Friday afternoon anyone got any ideas?

See you all soon

APRILxxx

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So our reputation proceeds us, we are growing in numbers and it is really great having an instant network of friends. I know that friendships take time to build, and memories and good times together take their time to build up, but I know that through the Scrummie Mummy meetings I have already made some good buddies.

Nurse Sue is one of our elusive members, but that's because she is the only one who is always at work..lol So I thought that perhaps we should arrange a Girls night out so that our friends who are busy during the day can come and join us.

We have planned a night out next Friday 5th December, at a place called SAC's at Marina Mirage (I think) but I will find out the details and post them on here asap.

This might not be convienient for everyone so we will arrange another night out and give you all a bit more notice.

Send me a pm if you would like to come! And where shall we meet on Friday afternoon anyone got any ideas?

See you all soon

APRILxxx

GUESS WHAT

I CAN COME ON THE NIGHT OUT

whats happening this week finish nights fri morning so if not to tired may be i can catch up :hug: pleaseeeeeeeee

Whoop whoop I forgot to tell you yesterday, so I am glad that you read this..lol I would have rememberd today tho.........

So far there is Paulax1, Donna, Tracey,Esther,Bobbie (its her Birthday, Nicki Sue and April, so should be good

i was look at the post and you said ya haven't met anyone yet im organising a get together you should come? it on this sunday! here the post i put on with the details

hey

glad more people are coming ! we are looking at labrador oposite the grand pub, there is a little beach and bbq's and play area for the kids to climb on. hopefully you all can still come and any one else more then welcome!bring chairs or blanket as there is none.if you would like to bring picnic or have a bbq , just what ever suits you?

i will try and put a banner up with PIO on it.so,keep your eyes peeled and will find shade and be around play area.

look forward to seeing all!

cheers

Guest james,jus,feebs
i was look at the post and you said ya haven't met anyone yet im organising a get together you should come? it on this sunday! here the post i put on with the details

hey

glad more people are coming ! we are looking at labrador oposite the grand pub, there is a little beach and bbq's and play area for the kids to climb on. hopefully you all can still come and any one else more then welcome!bring chairs or blanket as there is none.if you would like to bring picnic or have a bbq , just what ever suits you?

i will try and put a banner up with PIO on it.so,keep your eyes peeled and will find shade and be around play area.

look forward to seeing all!

cheers

Hi there

Sounds good, what sort of time???

James, Jus and Feebs

Oh so the men want to get in on the Scrummie Mummy's meet ups then!!!

Sounds like a good place to meet up.

What time are you planning on staqrting>

Ladies don't forget the night out on Friday it is at Sac's please be there for 8pm or meet at my place 7.30pm.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

April

Hi April,

Has coffee been arranged for anywhere this friday or are the scrummies just going out friday night??

Can you tell me a bit more re friday night, is it just drinks, meal, meal and drinks???? And if i make it to yours for 7.30 is there room for me to get a lift there. Can you pm me the details so i can maybe arrange for other half to pick me up when we are finished.

Thanks Donna xx

Guest kizznandy

Hi my name is Karina and I would of come out for a meeting as dying for a girls night out....... thought a trip back to the uk next yr might be good......but look like the uk girls are coming here .Hopefully can make it on another occasion as have doo's already for friday.Been up on Tamborine mtn for 7+ yrs and have been convereted to garage bashes and after pub parties....drop us a line sometime as days are also mostly free for me ,catcha soon kiz

Oh so the men want to get in on the Scrummie Mummy's meet ups then!!!

Sounds like a good place to meet up.

What time are you planning on staqrting>

Ladies don't forget the night out on Friday it is at Sac's please be there for 8pm or meet at my place 7.30pm.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

April

can i come to yrs danielle has a drama meet fri at 6 so may come down on train can i do B&B:emoticon-signxmas:

Yes a good night was had by all, I think the Vodka went down a bit too nicely tho......lol The Scrummie Mummy's were a bit like wonky donkey's..............

And the barmans face when we ordered Pimms & Lemonade, would have made a good picture...

Sue take them shoes back and demand a refund!

hi guys,

Hope those of you that had to get up for work this morniing did without to much of a bad head!! I had a great night, whens the next one?? Did you manage to fix your shoes Sue?? Can you pm me sue with your face book address ive forgotten it already and would like to view the pics of currumbin the other week,

Speak soon, Donna xx

Yes a good night was had by all, I think the Vodka went down a bit too nicely tho......lol The Scrummie Mummy's were a bit like wonky donkey's..............

And the barmans face when we ordered Pimms & Lemonade, would have made a good picture...

Sue take them shoes back and demand a refund!

Hi to all scrummie mummy's

indeed will post pics once i have learnt how to do it I did get pic of bar man so dont worry

Ths shoes are beyond repair teach me for buying an expensive pair but good value for money in the laughter section a Paula.:laughxmas:

thanks again for great night

Sue x

Guest paula+Pat

That's made my day!!!! lol

Sue i hope you are ok and sorry for laughing but it was funny....

they could properly hear me laughing in England....

Thanks for a great night everyone.

Hopefully see you soon.

x

Hi Guy's

Just a quick reminder to anyone who is interested that we have Coffee at my place on Friday 12th at 12.30.

The next meet will probabley be on the beach or in a park, as the schools will be closed so we thought it would be nice for us to go somewhere to amuse the little ones. If anyone has any good ideas please post them on here.

Anyone who would like to join in is more than welcome, bring the children if you like, we won't bite them...lol

See you all soon April

Just a quick reminder to those who are interested, Coffee at my place tomorrow... Friday 12th Dec at 12.30.

Looking forward to seeing you all here.

April

Guest giggles

Hi April

just like to say thank you so much for inviting us over to your place it was so lovely yo meet you all, and i cant wait for next week at paradise point with the kids. April you are such a lovely person i am so glad i met you all through poms in oz i hope more friendships can be made and lots of funtimes. thanks again tricia

• 1 month later...

Archived