Ladies lunch meet up, sunny coast.

Guest Ab Fab.

Guest Ab Fab.

Just wondering if anyone fancing a ladies lunch meet up one afternoon! i'm 38yrs and live in Buderim, PM me if anyones intrested.

Paula

Guest griggsy

Hi Paula,i`m coming over in january and looking to settle in the buerium area oh has a sister in woombye,so maybe have a coffee then.

Guest o2coffix001@optusnet.com.

Hi Paula We are in Melbourne but are moving up to Mooloolabah next Jan. We are flying up to sunshine coast Sunday for a week to organise my 13 year old sons school at Mountain Creek school.We are also going to be looking at houses in Mountain creek,Buderim and mooloolabah. Have you any kids at school ? If so which school?

Guest Ab Fab.
Hi Paula We are in Melbourne but are moving up to Mooloolabah next Jan. We are flying up to sunshine coast Sunday for a week to organise my 13 year old sons school at Mountain Creek school.We are also going to be looking at houses in Mountain creek,Buderim and mooloolabah. Have you any kids at school ? If so which school?

My Son is 17yrs and leaves school in 4 wks, and our Daughter is 9 yrs they both go to Chancellor Park, just because when we first got hear we rented a house in Chancellor, we've now bought our own place in Buderim, we've been hear 3 yrs in Dec - it's gone so quickly.

Paula.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WelshRhi

Hi Paula I just spoke to Sharon 1 on the phone and she said you live in the area of Buderim which I am moving to in just over a week. We live in Wurtulla at the mo and have done for a year. This time next week we should own our house which is great after renting. If you fancy getting together when I move let me know and we could get together with Sharon and anyone else who fancies it. We will be moving close to the Kunda park side of Buderim.

Rhianedd.

Archived