Bristol meet the 2nd!!

Guest Wenders

Guest Wenders

On behalf of Lorraine & Ang who organised today we had a nice afternoon.

Thank you to Tony Bev and Rachel who travelled over from Wales.

The turnout was smaller than hoped but we are guessing the bad weather put people off.:no:

Thank you to Ang for the pressie in my bag........A CONDOM......how nice.......made even better that my O/H put his hand in my bag to get the car keys and pulled it out....YUK!!

Your return pressie will be in the post Tenna Lady!!!!! LOL

Looking forward to the next one...........mexican in clifton I believe!!

Ang is gonna do a stint with her blades on for us all......bring it on!!!!!:biglaugh:

Guest boy of glass

The turnout was smaller than hoped but we are guessing the bad weather put people off.

Thank you to Ang for the pressie in my bag........A CONDOM......how nice.......made even better that my O/H put his hand in my bag to get the car keys and pulled it out....YUK!!

Ang is gonna do a stint with her blades on for us all......bring it on!!!!!:biglaugh:

Hey guys, I would like to apologise for not turning up today, the other half had a 9 and half mile cross country run and needed a long hot bath and rest. I think it will take about 5 days for her to warm up!!

Glad it went well and will look forward to the next one, just let us know the plans.:spinny:

Guest Angie*mark

The turnout was smaller than hoped but we are guessing the bad weather put people off.:no:

LMAO it was a great afternoon..........thanks for those u turned up athough i think i did have afew too many bacardi and cokes lol.

Ummmmmmmmm u forgot to say the present in the bag was after i caugt Colin in the ladies trying to chuck bog roll at me i had to repay u lol

Looking forward to the next one........a christmas night out in clifton no kids....just adults loads of food, alcohol and dancing and NO blades lol.........or maybe i might if wendy wears the mini skirt and boobtube with trainers lmao

Guest Wenders

Forgot to say, there are a few pics of the afternoon on my profile!

Really enjoyed today.........still giggling to myself.......or is it the G&T still having an effect!!!

Ang you forgot to tell them about the scooter you were gonna nick from that little lad!!!!

Guest Angie*mark
Forgot to say, there are a few pics of the afternoon on my profile!

Really enjoyed today.........still giggling to myself.......or is it the G&T still having an effect!!!

Ang you forgot to tell them about the scooter you were gonna nick from that little lad!!!!

LMAO i cant believe u told them that :embarrassed:........oh yea i forgot YOU were going to pinch it first all because it had flashing lights :twitcy:

Guest Angie*mark
Hey, anything that flashes is an attraction, thats why I married me man!!!!

Thats where i know him from.....i thought i recognised colins face from shire woods :biglaugh:

Guest Wenders
Thats where i know him from.....i thought i recognised colins face from shire woods :biglaugh:

And, Blaise woods. Liegh woods, kingsweston woods............and you should have seen him on shire golf course......hmmmm:wideeyed:

Ang, what were you doing in Shire woods, is that where you met Bilbo Baggins.......oops I mean Mark!

Guest Angie*mark
And, Blaise woods. Liegh woods, kingsweston woods............and you should have seen him on shire golf course......hmmmm:wideeyed:

Ang, what were you doing in Shire woods, is that where you met Bilbo Baggins.......oops I mean Mark!

LMAO im literally wetting myself u silly mare................dropped myself in it abit there didnt i???????????????

Guest Wenders
LMAO im literally wetting myself u silly mare................dropped myself in it abit there didnt i???????????????

AND AGAIN..............Remember what I told you yesterday............pelvic floors, and no thats not a new type of laminate!!!:wacko:

Guest Angie*mark

LOL im doing them now and nobody knows.......................................think im abit late though and might need the tena's lmao

Guest Wenders
LOL im doing them now and nobody knows.......................................think im abit late though and might need the tena's lmao

No one know???? the whole of bloody pio knows now chick............you may as well have started a new thread about ........................

ANG AND HER PELVIC FLOORS

:biggrin::eek:

Guest Angie*mark

Im swearing at u now can u guess what im saying lmao

I think it be alright i think we're the only one on this thread from the turn out of the meetup we bristol lot must be lepurs ( cant spell it)

Guest Wenders

OK OK...............I'll stop now.............I have to go and make sarnies for son and go and get ome much needed beauty sleep.............but, that is soooooooo funny.......prob me and you put them off!!!

Guest Angie*mark
OK OK...............I'll stop now.............I have to go and make sarnies for son and go and get ome much needed beauty sleep.............but, that is soooooooo funny.......prob me and you put them off!!!

They've been reading our pages and must think we're complete nutters lol how right they are.

Beauty sleep :nah: ur gorgeous............ahhhhhhhh or maybe thats ur secret...im off to bed now got to catch up with u lol.

Nitey nite xxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived