New to the Buderim QLD area

Guest Eve

Guest WelshRhi

Hi Eve we will be living in Buderim in the next couple of weeks. We have been living on the coast for over a year now and are buying in Buderim. I have two children and my husband is a Carpenter. Let me know if you are interested in meeting up with a few girls and I will sort something out when I am settled in. Feel free to PM me.

Rhianedd

• 2 months later...
Guest Daz&Jue

Hi All

Does anyone know of any junior football {soccer** teams under 11s on the sunshine coast , as my boy wants to start playing again , he hasnt played since we moved her 4 months ago and is desperate to play, we live at Caloundra and will travel to play.

Also if any teams are looking for coaches , as Im qualified as a F.A coach and have managed junior teams before and would like to get involved with the juniors football{soccer** again .

Daz

• 1 month later...

hi everyone hope its ok to join in, were are hoping to be in buderim area by the end of the year or start of next! we have to kids who are 12 and 3 so schooling is our number one priority, weve been looking at the new development at brightwater which looks lovely. we were in brissy last july and went up to noosa for the day but didnt get to see the mooloolaba area, we will be going on a regional sponsored visa my hubby is welfare/youth worker so were hoping he can find work up there and i am a nursery nurse but also trained manicurist so not sure what i will do! we have great friends down in north lakes but would love to make some contacts in what will be our new home! so excited! if anyone can give some info on nice reas, schools and the general feel of the place it would be much appreciated many thanks

kelly, jamie, dylan and megan x:hug:

Archived