Lonely.

Guest miggins

Guest miggins

Hi,

I have been in Cheltenham, Melbourne for 4 weeks now. My husband works all day and my 16 year old daughter's at school all day, so getting very lonely as I dont know anyone. Is there anyone in the area that would like to meet for a coffee and a chat before cabin fever sets in.:wacko:

Helen.

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Helen

Do you have a car? There are quite a few women getting together now and again in Berwick. Also it may eb worth you going to the Britvics meet at Cardinia Reservoir as this would be a great place to meet new friends.

Kate

Guest *KAY TEE*
Hi,

I have been in Cheltenham, Melbourne for 4 weeks now. My husband works all day and my 16 year old daughter's at school all day, so getting very lonely as I dont know anyone. Is there anyone in the area that would like to meet for a coffee and a chat before cabin fever sets in.:wacko:

Helen.

Hiya Helen,

We will be arriving in Melbourne on 11th Dec and I would love a coffee and a chat with you and maybes take in the odd shop or three..lol. I too have a daughter who will be 16 in January and like you my hubby will be at work all day, we will be in Berwick, I dont think you are too far away from where we will be living, so I ll drop you a line if you like when we arrive.

Ang xx. :yes: ps there is a christmas day meet up being organised if your interested in one of the threads. Check out the "Victoria" section and see what you think, it should be fun.

Guest miggins
Hiya Helen,

We will be arriving in Melbourne on 11th Dec and I would love a coffee and a chat with you and maybes take in the odd shop or three..lol. I too have a daughter who will be 16 in January and like you my hubby will be at work all day, we will be in Berwick, I dont think you are too far away from where we will be living, so I ll drop you a line if you like when we arrive.

Ang xx. :yes: ps there is a christmas day meet up being organised if your interested in one of the threads. Check out the "Victoria" section and see what you think, it should be fun.

Hi Ang,

That would be great, Berwicks not far at all. Look forward to hearing from you. Safe journey.

Helen.xx

Hi,

Helen.

Hi Helen, a few of us are meeting in Berwick some time next week if you want coffee, cake and a good chat. Would be lovely to meet you. Also will have to arrange something for the men sometime maybe go karting etc.

Mail me if you fancy coffee next week and I will let you know details when I speak to the other girlies.

Take care hun & hope to see you soon

Sarah x

Hi,

Live just a couple of suburbs down from you, in Mordialloc. We have been here just over 2.5 years so dont know that many people and remember what the first six months or so can be like. Always up for a girlie chat and coffee. I usually have a Monday off work, so if you like I could P.M. you my details. Cheers.

Julie

Archived