Perth Secret Harbour

Guest laura_barrett

Guest laura_barrett

Hi Everyone,

My partner & my self moved to Perth from Bristol 3 months ago & are living in Secret Harbour area which we love.

Any other poms in the area that would like to meet up, or no of any good places to meet new friends we are both 24 years old.

Laura & Matt

:jiggy:

Guest jogrant3232

There a loads of ex pats in Secret Harbour, we are in more of an older age group but i am sure are plenty of your age group for meets.

Guest mtcosby

hi Laura and Matt

We did our reccie in secret harbour and its an amazing place, we are moving back to OZ in Feb (next yr) to Baldivis, (we have secured a rental there), but we are looking to moving round to secret harbour when we have been in OZ awhile.

We stayed on Arrowwood Loop (about 5 minute walk from shopping centre), met some lovely people while we were there and can't wait to meet up with them when we return.

We are just a little older than you both... we in our 30's and 40's, and we have kids, its the kids I find that help you make the friends.... but you will have no problems as everyone is so friendly.

Your so lucky to be there now, we have lots to do before we make the final move, but we want to get Xmas out of the way first.

You never know we could bump into you in the local pub or supermarket.. lol

Tracey x

Guest julie2g1b

hiya we have just got back sunday from secert harbour stayed at tohoe street just round the corner from the garage and woolworths, loved it so much can not wait to get back.

dont think you will have any probs making friends as everyone is so friendly have you joined the surf club there as there will sure to be people around your age, hopefully they get the pub sorted out soon then you can chill out there lol............

all the best with your new life

julie :wubclub:

Archived