gold coast meet up

Guest giggles

Hi Guys really enjoyed it at the meet up last sunday so great to meet people experiencing the same emotions . We are really settling in well at hope island really love it here just got to get paul in work after xmas, cant wait for the next meet up thanks leeanne regards tricia and the gang

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mrraver66

Hi all. Very late on this one we know as only been here a few weeks and looks like we missed it. But count us in for any other socials. Would be good to meet you guys.

Mark, Debbie, Jak 18, Jack 17.

If anyone fancys coming to the Sharks tomorrow Tuesday 23rd at 6.30pm there will be a few of us there for Crimbo Drinks!!!

Hope to see you

Carrie x

Guest donovan
If anyone fancys coming to the Sharks tomorrow Tuesday 23rd at 6.30pm there will be a few of us there for Crimbo Drinks!!!

Hope to see you

Carrie x

Hiya for anyone going to the Sharks club on Tuesday, just to let you know there is a shuttle bus operating from 6.00pm until 9.30pm (departs the club 6,7,8 & 9pm it is free of charge + donation (keeps all the drink drivers at bay) and goes to the following area's Anglers Paradise, Ashmore, Bellevue Park, Biggera Waters, Chirn Park, Coombabah, Crestwood Heights, Holly Well, Keebra Park, Labradore, Molendiner, Paradise Point, Parkwood, Runnaway Bay, Siler Bridle and Southport.

How u get there is up to you.

For more info call 0412 752319 bus

Hope this helps

Sarah x

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gaynorsimpson

Hi All!

we have just arrived (end of November ) and are looking for some friends. we too have a son who is 11 at the end of this month. we live in Gaven. Give us a shout if you fancy a get together.

Gaynor, Don and Louis

Guest donovan

Hiya Gaynor, look out on these threads as Mrc C normally has a meet up once a week

Hope this helps

Sarah x

hi ya everyone, hope everyone had great christmas and new year! well, i did ! lol

yes, i'll be hopefully organise another get together and for jan start of feb . but will let ya all know?

cheers hope to see ya alll soon and any new peeps!

Hi All

Happy New year to you, I too think ot is is about time we had another gathering! The last Scrummie Mummy meeting was at Paradise Point and proved to be quite popular, so does anyone fancy meeting there on Sunday 25th january 2009.

All are welcome to come and join in, New families and singletons alike, There are BBQ facilities and a Play Park available. There are also reasturants and cafe's just across the road.

I will probably get there about 11am.

Be prepared for a game of football, rounders or cricket, as that is usually how the day concludes, so bring your runners...lol

Fraggles I hope you don't mind me being cheeky and taking over this thread, but you know me, I love to organise everyone.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

April

Guest spanner

Hello to all !

Sounds good to me!

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and look forward to catching up soon!

Looking foward to going to the underwear party too!

Take care until then

Kat x

Guest giggles

Hi to you all and Happy new year , well yes you are right it has been a while since our last gathering so just to let you know that the giggles crew will be there in full swing and also julie, gary, hannah and harley,

it will be great to see everyone again and paradise point is beautiful so much to do for the kids,also looking really forward to the underwear party at sarahs on the 23rd she is a fantastic host had a great time at hers kast saturday thanks sarah, take care everyone see u then love tricia, paul, jordan and lily-mae

Guest MariAndyok

Hi all, we arrived on the 7th Jan and would love to come....we'll just put Pardise Point into the Sat Nav...where would we be without it...divorced probably:wacko:..lol....can't wait to meet you all.

Andy, Maria, Brandon & Bethany

Guest donovan
Hi all we will be there....lovely to meet everyone, and last time was fab! Oh and Sarah as you know I will be there on the 23rd for ya underwear party....xx

Cool welshfitter, getting a few on here coming to my underware party, if anyone else is interested feel free to pm me

Sarah x

Guest snow white
Hi All

Happy New year to you, I too think ot is is about time we had another gathering! The last Scrummie Mummy meeting was at Paradise Point and proved to be quite popular, so does anyone fancy meeting there on Sunday 25th january 2009.

All are welcome to come and join in, New families and singletons alike, There are BBQ facilities and a Play Park available. There are also reasturants and cafe's just across the road.

I will probably get there about 11am.

Be prepared for a game of football, rounders or cricket, as that is usually how the day concludes, so bring your runners...lol

Fraggles I hope you don't mind me being cheeky and taking over this thread, but you know me, I love to organise everyone.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

April

hi april, havent been too any of your meet ups before but have you got room for me oh and poss 5 out of the 6 kids

always looking forward to meeting new people

lesley x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Well, we were extremely disappointed. Spent the day down at Paradise Point and could not find any sign of PIO. Does anyone know if the event was cancelled and if so it would have been nice for it to be posted.

Anyway, if anyone was there we hope you had a good day and hopefully we can meet in the future.

Guest donovan
Hi All,

Well, we were extremely disappointed. Spent the day down at Paradise Point and could not find any sign of PIO. Does anyone know if the event was cancelled and if so it would have been nice for it to be posted.

Anyway, if anyone was there we hope you had a good day and hopefully we can meet in the future.

Aww what a shame, we were all there near the DJ, will have to get a PIO sign made up for the next meet, will pm you my mobile number

Sarah x

Guest brooksey

We've just got back' loads of us there but i must admit i don't think anyone thought about a flag or anything. A lot of us wore English football shirts but maybee next time a banner or something wouldn't be a bad idea.

Sorry you missed it but we'll see you next time and hopefully the weather will be better.

Guest leanne in queensland

hi all, cant believe i missed the meet up just seen it on a email now well pissed off could have done with meeting fellow poms today been bored at home kids driving me mad cant wait until tuesday lol anyway sorry hope i see the next meeting wish me luck or even better april send me a pm if you sort one out again leanne xx:arghh:

yes dammel thats a shame ,normally who ever sorts it out does i sign but i think there forgot all about it :( like brooksey said was a few with football tops on most with man utd tops on think there was giving them away for free somewere down the rd but brooksey had a sheffield united top on thats ok ,hope to see you at next meet anyway :)

Archived