gold coast meet up

Guest snow white
yes dammel thats a shame ,normally who ever sorts it out does i sign but i think there forgot all about it :( like brooksey said was a few with football tops on most with man utd tops on think there was giving them away for free somewere down the rd but brooksey had a sheffield united top on thats ok ,hope to see you at next meet anyway :)

trust you good job that geordie you know wasnt there then or then again maybe he should of been would have spotted him a mile away in that sea of red lol and as for brooksey bet he was the only one in sufc top lol

lesley x

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest brooksey

For once we outnumbered the false utd 3-2:yes:. By the way did you know Sheffield United were the first football club in the world to be named United.:yes:

Guest snow white
For once we outnumbered the false utd 3-2:yes:. By the way did you know Sheffield United were the first football club in the world to be named United.:yes:

now i must admit that piece of information i honestly did not know lol

bet lee didnt neither and im sure he will be on soon enough with some comment

lesley x

I must admit we probably should have been a little forward and asked around. We didn't have to travel far and had a nice day anyway. Will definitely make sure we meet you all next time.

Cheers.

Archived