Time to come clean.

Guest earlswood

Earlswood,

It wasn't your IP address that gave you away my friend:biggrin:

I enjoy the banter that you generate, sometimes you go a bit overboard and others think you are being pampered but the truth (as far as I am aware) is you were being given some enough rope:biglaugh:

I agree with other posts here, don't stop posting just because one adventure has come to an end mate.

One problem if Early loves the uk as much as he has been bangin on about whats he gonna moan about see other post going for 6 months now

Mally

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

earlswood you have brought a tear to my eye with that post

you cant leave us - i am in australia now and dont log on as much as i used to but the earl and pio definately go hand in hand ! sure people moaned about you and i could see why as you did go a bit too close to the bone sometimes but people always took the bait and i thought it was extremely funny. i always read your posts even though i knew how much you hated perth but if you keep it real that is only your opinion and what floats your boat may not float someone elses - hence why i found the whole thing quite funny ( and if nothing else makes you take off the rose tinted specks before you make the trip which is no bad thing at all )

my jaw has just dropped realising your home in the uk though - but as other folks said no reason to stop you posting.

i have saw some other great folks come and go so do us a favour and stick around

all the best

sjs

Guest TheArmChairDetective

Does that mean, what with both Aldo and Earlswood being off line, that they are one and the same person?

hahahahahahahahaha

earlswood you have brought a tear to my eye with that post

you cant leave us - i am in australia now and dont log on as much as i used to but the earl and pio definately go hand in hand ! sure people moaned about you and i could see why as you did go a bit too close to the bone sometimes but people always took the bait and i thought it was extremely funny. i always read your posts even though i knew how much you hated perth but if you keep it real that is only your opinion and what floats your boat may not float someone elses - hence why i found the whole thing quite funny ( and if nothing else makes you take off the rose tinted specks before you make the trip which is no bad thing at all )

my jaw has just dropped realising your home in the uk though - but as other folks said no reason to stop you posting.

i have saw some other great folks come and go so do us a favour and stick around

all the best

sjs

well i couldn't agree more , though were not in perth yet! you can't have not told all your ozzie experiences!! merry xmas to you too, :wink:

good luck with your new life in the UK I hope the beer is warm, the sky gray and the rain cold, these just being some of the things you have missed while in Australia. send me a pm would love to catch up for a pint and a laugh

All the best you are missed already

Geoffrey

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi Earls, sorry to hear you're leaving (not sure if I believe it though) and sorry Perth wasn't for you! Thanks for all the laughs you have brought and thanks for admitting that you can see why and how families could move to Oz and be very happy...!

Please let us know if you ever decide to return to Oz though to try again lol

Regards,

Dan

Hi Earls, sorry to hear you're leaving (not sure if I believe it though) and sorry Perth wasn't for you! Thanks for all the laughs you have brought and thanks for admitting that you can see why and how families could move to Oz and be very happy...!

Please let us know if you ever decide to return to Oz though to try again lol

Regards,

Dan

The question is did he ever go???????

Mally

Guest WARDStoOZ
The question is did he ever go???????

Mally

lol I was wondering that myself... Earls you've got some answering to do lol

Regards,

Dan

Com beck erlleswooooody I misses yew in all ze bars and ze sessy nite cloobs in Northbridge.

It eeezzz two of ze months now since ze gurls has seen yew and zey needz ze frenship yew was givin them

just wanted to agree with most of the previous posts earl, take no notice if anyone says your a lying dog and a fraud,please dont leave,i will still believe anything you say,honest i will.:skeptical:then again it might be another spoof!:confused:aawwww cba

Hi Earlswood,

Just because you are back in the uk doesn't mean you can't post on here as others have said before so please continue.

If this really is your last post then good luck , Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

I for one will miss you:cry:

All the Best, Gail xx

Guest sandy25

I can't help thinking this is a big wind up from you Earlswood and that you are loving this. :twitcy:I'm waiting for the next thread. Or if it is true, will miss your posts. Keep posting :jimlad:

earlsy don'y go

ok i'll come fishing with you honest

i'll even let you rub my back when wer're skinny dipping :wink:

who we gonna have the crack with now ??????

LOL

I did read abt the Fishing Trip lol

Guest guest17301

I can't believe this...Cal, what was I saying the other day about missing stuff when I was at work!...Earl I am very, very disappointed in you. I asked you outright and you swore blind you were in Perth. You could have told me. You have chosen a good time to come clean though..the excuses were starting to wear thin.

I may come to forgive you in time..if you grovel enough.

You will be back on PIO..I stake money on it..if not as yourself then in disguise:mask:

Please continue to post, you will gain many more 'supporters' if you base your posts on truth and post a pic of yourself! Anonymity is not good! I like to know a bit about the people I speak to!

If you were here now I would clip you round the ear:sad:

LMAO .....OMG EARLS ...YOU ACTUALLY HAVE CONVICED PEOPLE YOU HAVE BEEN IN OZ !!!!!! ..... I NEVER FOR ONE MOMENT EVER THOUGHT YOU WERE IN PERTH ...WELL UNLESS IT WAS PERTH SCOTLAND !!!! IF THATS WHERE YOU ARE GIVE US A SHOUT LOL

MRS KEILY

PS ...I DONT DOUBT FOR A MINUTE YOU WILL BE BACK ONLINE :wink:

While slaving over the stove tonight cooking Chilli, I was thinking about Earlswood (no not in that way) and the bombshell of a thread that been dropped! Why would Earlswood volunteer such Information with out much of a fight , unless something else is being hidden. Why was Earlswood not willing to give out any personal information or submit any pics, and then it hit me. Earlswood is not a he but a she, no not in a Gay way, but a proper female, it has to be! Why else would she act like this?

If you were here now I would clip you round the ear:sad:

Popcorn, Popcorn. any body want their popcorn before the show starts:biglaugh:

Archived