Takeaways

Guest mandy1

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone can recommend an Indian or Chinese takeaway/restaurant in the Mandurah, Rockingham areas? We've tried a couple of places but not to great to say the least!

Mandy x

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone can recommend an Indian or Chinese takeaway/restaurant in the Mandurah, Rockingham areas? We've tried a couple of places but not to great to say the least!

Mandy x

Dunno bout Mandurah but Indians are pants here but have not had a bad Chinese ,tHAI , Japanese or Indo. Its not like the English chinese but thats because its authentic the real deal

Mally

Hi Both

I had a feeling that would be the reply-lol. We have been here 9 months and had 2 indians both of which were pretty rubbish. It seems with the Indians that they just use the same spices for everything so the Masala tastes the same as a Madras!! I guess I'll just have to keep making my own!

Mandy x

I agree with you mandy - same sauce regardless of what it is supposed to be - even the smae colour!

Look in woolies at the pataks sauces they are the same as the menus it the curry noshes , I have been told there is a goodone at joony The REd Turban but have not tried it yet . They are making there curries like the anglo curries or basing them on the anglo ones all sauce whereas your trad indian cuisine is a drier food more likea thick stew balti was invented in Brum and Tikka massala London

Mally

Hi all

Mandy x

Hi Mandy, we are in Waikiki which is very near Rockingham as I am sure you will know - we found a magnificent Indian takeaway - Curry2Go - we have had food from there nearly once a week in the past 2 mnths - YUMMO!!! - it is off the Safety Bay Rd, just before the Gull Service Station and opposite the Last Drop Tavern. Hope you find it and enjoy it as much as we do.

Hi Mandy, we are in Waikiki which is very near Rockingham as I am sure you will know - we found a magnificent Indian takeaway - Curry2Go - we have had food from there nearly once a week in the past 2 mnths - YUMMO!!! - it is off the Safety Bay Rd, just before the Gull Service Station and opposite the Last Drop Tavern. Hope you find it and enjoy it as much as we do.

I've been there once and didn't like it - that was about 2 years ago and it was bland - maybe its changed! Time to give it another go!

TIm

Hi all

Mandy x

The Gates of India in Mandurah, near the Atrium resort is nice.

A taste of India on safety Bay road, safety Bay is excellent.

Thai by the sea on safety Bay road is also exellent.

Hi

Tried the gates of India at Mandurah & didn't rate it there was no difference between the Madras & the Masala! Will have a go at curry2go & a Taste of India though!

Mandy x

Archived