Looks like i might disappear

Guest kdal

Aye Up Kim - Good luck with your flight down under - the start of a brand new chapter. I am absoultely sure you'll love your new life down under - your posts really do reflect the reality of it all over the last year and a half or so!

Happy Christmas Kim and family - exciting times ahead :emoticon-signxmas:

Hi Kim

Good luck to you all...I can't believe how quick the time has passed.

We hope to be out in the new year so keep in touch and we can meet up on the Sunshine Coast and exchange A/C job opportunities....:yesxmas:

Merry (sunnny) Christmas

Lots of love

Debby & boys x

Guest dunnarunna

hi kim

i dont come on here very often now and almost missed this one, just wanted to wish you luck for your new life downunder.

donna

Hiya Donna, See yr log in and reminds of the old days here on pio lol thanks for your msg its really appreciated.

Tyke Can't wait to have that grin that mrs kp has , it will prob be at 1pm on Monday when my taxi collects me

love to all xx

Guest Guest9973
Hiya Donna, See yr log in and reminds of the old days here on pio lol thanks for your msg its really appreciated.

Tyke Can't wait to have that grin that mrs kp has , it will prob be at 1pm on Monday when my taxi collects me

love to all xx

I'm dead fick and not followed your story too well - what area are you staying in?

Archived