457 granted!!!

Guest guest17301

Guest sarahjustwishing
Hello everyone!

Got up this morning, first task as usual-check the online visa status:

We got it!! :laughxmas:So pleased and excited.

Lodged 8.11.08 granted 3.12.08

7 weeks till we fly to Perth, OMG what are we doing!, LOL!

Massive thanks to all my mates on here for your support and friendship and good luck to all still waiting:emoticon-signxmas:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi Fiona,

Thats fantastic news, Im so pleased for all of you, really is countdown now for you!!

Good Luck

sarah

x

Congratulations ,all the very best to you and your family with your new life in australia,hope we will not be far behind ,received c/o today just got to comfirm 18year old is still dependent on us. From ian ,paula ,chris,megan,morgan xx.

Guest guest17301
Wonderful news! Im so pleased for you!!

Where abouts in Perth are you going to be settling?

Emma

x

Thanks Emma,

We will be based in Currambine for the first 6 weeks but very open minded about where we will settle. Ideally not too far from the city (my job) and fairly close to the beaches too. We plan to have a good look around once there. x

Thanks Emma,

We will be based in Currambine for the first 6 weeks but very open minded about where we will settle. Ideally not too far from the city (my job) and fairly close to the beaches too. We plan to have a good look around once there. x

If there is anything you want me to send you from out here to make your move easier just pm me!!

Emma

x

Archived