CO's, Visa's & Timelines

eammon

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who share their news when they receive a CO or their visa and even more so when they include a timeline when they applied :biggrinxmas:.

It's really helpful for those of us who have only just put in their visa applications to see how soon (or long) it's taking for visa applications to be approved, although I realise that some visa's come through sooner than others and there is now way of knowing whether your going to be waiting for 3 or 12 months.

Denise x:emoticon-signxmas:

Hi

Posted time lines really do help. Its been a difficult process for us as OH joining Oz Navy so its all very different but its helped to see things moving for others and roughly how long it takes. We took 18 months from beginning to end and when we started out we didn't realize how long everything actually took.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who share their news when they receive a CO or their visa and even more so when they include a timeline when they applied :biggrinxmas:.

It's really helpful for those of us who have only just put in their visa applications to see how soon (or long) it's taking for visa applications to be approved, although I realise that some visa's come through sooner than others and there is now way of knowing whether your going to be waiting for 3 or 12 months.

Denise x:emoticon-signxmas:

Hang in there blue nose's

Hang in there blue nose's

Gosh - your visa has come through really quickly, whereabouts in WA are you heading?

I know we might have a long wait ahead of us, but I find it really encouraging that some people are getting their visa's through in such a short time.

Denise x

PS - do I take it you're a fellow bluenose?

Archived