Early Christmas pressie..

Guest tombsc

Guest brooksey
TRY NOT TO AS IT WOULD BE ABSOULTLY BRILLANT , I WISH MY HUBBY

WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT WHAT A BRILLANT XMAS IT WOULD MAKE.

ANNEMARIE :emoticon-signxmas:

How do you know he's not:winkxmas:

Guest earlswood
Got an email this morning saying we got our visas!!!

Really didn't expect any response before Xmas, and then I expected some more questions or something but all I got was the email with an attached letter.

I'm now going to have to keep quiet until Xmas day when this will make a great present for my fiancee!

Woohoo!

You tight sod...:twitcy:

Guest ashmalog
Got an email this morning saying we got our visas!!!

Really didn't expect any response before Xmas, and then I expected some more questions or something but all I got was the email with an attached letter.

I'm now going to have to keep quiet until Xmas day when this will make a great present for my fiancee!

Woohoo!

:laughxmas::emoticon-signxmas:

Congratulations on your visa - i don't know how you can keep it quiet from the OH though - i would be screaming from the roof tops. I found out 9 days ago that we have been allocated a co - didn't get email just phoned aspc and they told me, i am still waiting for that wonderful email, i am getting addicted to my mail box. did any of your info change on your online page prior to getting the email? is this how you knew you were close?

good luck with your plans.

Bonnie

Congratulations hope the Christmas day surprise doesnt get ruined by the Christmas post

Passports are back with me, complete with visa labels !!

You tight sod...

It's an extra pressie :tongue:

Congratulations on your visa - i don't know how you can keep it quiet from the OH though - i would be screaming from the roof tops. I found out 9 days ago that we have been allocated a co - didn't get email just phoned aspc and they told me, i am still waiting for that wonderful email, i am getting addicted to my mail box. did any of your info change on your online page prior to getting the email? is this how you knew you were close?

good luck with your plans.

Bonnie

No, nothing changed. In fact, my online status thingy still says 'Processing commenced', all my documents are 'required', and there is still 'further information required'.

I just got an email out of the blue.

Good luck with yours and :emoticon-signxmas:everyone

Guest annemarie and brian

:emoticon-signxmas: CONGRATULATIONS!! you only have 7 days left

and you have done really well.

Brillant that you have your passports back and not held up

in the xmas post.

Have a great day,cannot wait for the end result.

annemarie:smilexmas:

Archived