Dog needs a home-Can anybody help?

Guest guest17301

Hi Fiona not sure how far you are from me I'm in bromley kent.I moved to oz and returned to the UK bringing the dog with me cos i love him so much.I have a big house with a 100ft garden i don't work and i walk my dog twice a day for no less then an hour each time.Harvey (dog)is so dog friendly we were thinking of getting him a companion.I have spoken to my husband and he has agreed that if it would help we we loved to take very good care of you,r baby girl (dog).

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest17301

Aggie, I have just logged on and seen this straight away! That is a very very kind offer. You are a long way from us though! Am not sure of the feasability of it? Is Kent near London? Sorry my geography is appalling!

Guest the dobbas

hi there

why don't you ask friends and family if they would like to donate somthing towards the cost of taking her with you. must be heart breaking as our dog is the same age and could not bere to leave her

good luck

Guest juliemtaylor

Hi It must be worth a trip halfway for this kind of lovely kind offer for your dog? Perhaps you could both go and meet up in a dog friendly park or something?

Good Luck

Julie x

Guest guest17301
Hi It must be worth a trip halfway for this kind of lovely kind offer for your dog? Perhaps you could both go and meet up in a dog friendly park or something?

Good Luck

Julie x

Hi Julie,

Me and Aggie are in contact and I will post on the thread when I have some definite news! Fingers crossed! Don't care how far away she is if she can give our girl a good home-bless her! xx

Guest juliemtaylor
Hi Julie,

Me and Aggie are in contact and I will post on the thread when I have some definite news! Fingers crossed! Don't care how far away she is if she can give our girl a good home-bless her! xx

Fab, fingers crossed.

Julie x:emoticon-signxmas:

Guest guest17301

UPDATE:

After speaking with Aggie she has made the outstandingly kind offer of providing a loving home for Lola. We are going to take her down to Aggie in the New Year. Huge thanks to all for replying to my plea and most of all massive thanks to Aggie-you are a very special person. God bless you x:emoticon-signxmas:

Guest guest17301

Thanks Pabs and Lynn, a real big wrench, you're not kidding. We love her so much but it is so reassuring to know she will be going to a good home. Amost like giving one of my kids away... have to keep my rational head on though or we'd never make it to Perth! Thanks xx

great news bout Lola fiona what a relief , i hope Harvey loves his new friend at least u 2 can stay in touch on here. maybe when your setled in perth u can rehome a rescue as they seem to have alot of dogs looking for homes. hope meet u soon at stoke staffs meet anyway xx

Guest LX_RV86

Only just read this Fiona! That's absolutly fantastic news must be such a relief to know your other daughter will be so well looked after :)

Guest spottymercedes

I'm really made up for you. So happy that it worked out in the end and as others have said you will be able to stay in touch. Really great news, that has made my day!!

Happy New Year!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest noeleen

Could anyone please help i haven't heard from Fiona since the last time we spoke (before Christmas) have sent her a private message only worked out how to do this today.I don't know how to start a thread have been trying for days. But do,s anyone know if she would still like me to have Lola or has she found some one closer to home wont be offended if this is the case.Would just like to hear that everything has worked out.

Thanks Aggie

Guest guest17301

Hi Noeleen, I only got your PM this morning. I sent you a PM via your other user name 2 or 3 weeks back as I had lost your number. You hadn't been online as Aggie since before xmas so I thought you may have been ill or something but I knew your real name..lucky guess! so managed to work out you have 2 user names.

Many thanks but I have luckily found somewhere closer to home for Lola, she went yesterday to a friend of a friend who runs a pub. A shame I couldn't get in touch with you but thanks for your initial offer of help. Alls well that ends well. I spoke to Tracey (who has had Lola) yesterday and she said she was fine. We will see her Saturday before we go (not sure if that's a good idea or not) but there is a party at the pub.

Very sad to see her go but I know once she settles she will be fine.

Archived