Shipping furniture

The Bray Family

Guest prettyinpink

Hiya Sarah, we used Pickfords for our move to Perth.

Found them very helpful, all stuff packaged very well, received in Perth with no breakages.

Not one of the cheapest, but worth every penny for us.

We are moving to Sydney, and are using Robinsons, they are actually here now! They arrived early yesterday and have not stopped, they are extremely helpful and have answered all our questions so far, it cost us about 3400 for a 20ft container, but i would get a few companies in and see if you can bring them down on quotes!

Good Luck with everything

Zoe and co xx

Guest ajfinlay

Hi Zoe

Looks like you are going soon... i am so jealous. Can i just ask your ft container, what kind of things have you maged to get in there. We are not going till the end of year so not sure yet exactly hat we are taking but a rought idea of what £3500 would get us would be a great help.

Thanks

Amanda

Hi the Bray family,

Beware of hidden charges when your shipping does arrive in Oz. I have just sent our removal company back in Ireland a rather strong letter as they are now looking for another 165 dollars for extra clearance. we only have 7 boxes!!! Like other posters here they have ignored our emails to date requesting them to pay the relevant authorities so we can have our shipping. Make it clear at signing of contracts that no other charges will be entertained as they should know all the charges if they are doing this everyday! Hope all works out for you and your family. You will love Oz.

Regards.

Stephen ( Brisbane )

Guest snow white

sarah we used doree bonner they were fantastic cant say i could fault them a single thing and we used them twice

lesley x

Archived