get together for all

Guest snow white

Guest snow white

hi all on here

started off going to have a barbie for a couple of friends its now ended up getting bigger than that so have decided for all on here who are interested in a get together wether youve been here a week or months we live in pacifc pines we are having a friendly informal barbie on sat at 2pm we have a pool for kids theirs a park behind our garden and we are geordies so definitely friendly, if your at a loose end on sat would like to meet some new people feel free to pm me your more than welcome at the end of the day its nice to get together and we would be happy to welcome you to our home word of warning we have 6 children lol lesley x

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Joan+Gary

Cooee Lesley

Joan, here, didn't get your message through regarding details for Saturday. Must apologise, but I really don't know my way around this whole chat room site thing. Just a beginner! Hoping all is well. Just seen your latest message asking all to come over. You must be a mad Geordie!!

Spk soon, Joanx

Guest snow white
Cooee Lesley

Joan, here, didn't get your message through regarding details for Saturday. Must apologise, but I really don't know my way around this whole chat room site thing. Just a beginner! Hoping all is well. Just seen your latest message asking all to come over. You must be a mad Geordie!!

Spk soon, Joanx

yes i replied to you did you get my pm if not will send again lol

as for me yes mad geordie but friendly lol honest dont bite you only live once if you dont put the effort in to meet new people you never will

lesley x

Guest prettyinpink

Lesley we're not exactly local otherwise I'd have taken you up on your invite.

Hope you have a great time, if you're ever in Perth - look us up x

Guest snow white

agh im sorry were not nearer if your ever on gold coast look me up at the end of the day geordies are the most friendly people you cant go wrong lol

lesley x

Guest prettyinpink

For deffo Lesley, I had heard a rumour that Geordies even supplied their friends with copious amounts of alcohol.

This is right, yes? lol

Guest snow white
Mite be comin over in sept for a bit keep the barbie warm and the dog cold ( brooon ale)

will do no probs

lesley x

Mally

For deffo Lesley, I had heard a rumour that Geordies even supplied their friends with copious amounts of alcohol.

This is right, yes? lol

lol that could be true though on the quality of that alcohol i beg to differ lol the more the merrier pm me if your coming so i have an idea of numbers'lesley x

Guest Christine&paul
hi all on here

started off going to have a barbie for a couple of friends its now ended up getting bigger than that so have decided for all on here who are interested in a get together wether youve been here a week or months we live in pacifc pines we are having a friendly informal barbie on sat at 2pm we have a pool for kids theirs a park behind our garden and we are geordies so definitely friendly, if your at a loose end on sat would like to meet some new people feel free to pm me your more than welcome at the end of the day its nice to get together and we would be happy to welcome you to our home word of warning we have 6 children lol lesley x

Would have loved to join you Lesley. If only we were over there:sad:

Luv Christine x

Guest snow white
Would have loved to join you Lesley. If only we were over there:sad:

Luv Christine x

can always do it again when you get here

lesley x

Will be over in April, will the snags keep till then?

:wink:

gosh april not that far away you must be busy getting everything organised then

lesley x

Guest PommieLady

gosh april not that far away you must be busy getting everything organised then

:laugh: no don't have six kids to organise.

Thinking of coming over for a week, so far have only done Brisbane airports, seeing Brisbane from the train/plane. Just about to start looking on tripadvisor (which will now be delayed due to watching far to much UK telly lol). Will no doubt be picking your brains once I've made decisions re dates and main venue. Although suggestions advice in the meantime would be good.

Stef

x

Guest snow white
Hi Lesley,

we would love to come....thanks for the offer....see you on Saturday

Maria x

looking forward to seeing you all

lesley x

Guest snow white
lOVE TO COME ALONG

Cheers

Paul & Tracy

hi paul have already sent you pm

see you all sat then

Awwww,we work every weekend and would have come otherwise!

every weekend will have to have one through the week next time so you can come no problem will keep it in mind

lesley x

Guest snow white

well theres a few of you coming on saturday so it should be a good day looking forward to meeting you all and for those not able to come because of work or not in oz yet no worries we can do it all again whe you can make it

lesley x

Guest snow white

hi all,

please let me know if anyone changes there mind and is not able to come just want to make sure have numbers of how many definintes please let me know if your a deffo or not looking forward to meeting you all

lesley x

Guest Joan+Gary
hi all,

please let me know if anyone changes there mind and is not able to come just want to make sure have numbers of how many definintes please let me know if your a deffo or not looking forward to meeting you all

lesley x

Yes for the BBQ. See you Saturday.

hi all on here

Hi lesley

Thanks for the invite but typical we have just flown back to the Uk :arghh:

Archived