get together for all

Guest snow white

Guest snow white
Hi lesley

Thanks for the invite but typical we have just flown back to the Uk :arghh:

hi sue,

have you flown back as in moved back to uk or just visiting ?

lesley x

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Paul EDGE
hi all,

please let me know if anyone changes there mind and is not able to come just want to make sure have numbers of how many definintes please let me know if your a deffo or not looking forward to meeting you all

lesley x

Hi Lesley

Confirmed only problem is we don't have your address etc., what do we need to bring? booze and so forth

Guest snow white
Hi Lesley

Confirmed only problem is we don't have your address etc., what do we need to bring? booze and so forth

hi paul sorry thought id sent it lol have sent you pm, as for everyone else coming tomorrow, dont forget let me know if you change your mind so i have numbers think theres at least 10 couples and kids up too now

lesley x

Guest snow white

hi all dont forget barbie at mine 200pm today all welcome will be lovely to see new faces and old looking forward to it

lesley x

Guest Mikekat

Hope you had a fab day. We're gutted that we didn't see your post earlier as we would have come along too with our 13 year old son.

Have fun and hope to meet another day.

Mike and Kat

X

Guest snow white
Yeah hows it all going today? Thinking of you all while I was working!!!

agh bless poor you hope your relaxing today we will have to arrange something so we can meet up when your not working

we hgad a great day loads came and made loads new friends

lesley xx

Hope you had a fab day. We're gutted that we didn't see your post earlier as we would have come along too with our 13 year old son.

Have fun and hope to meet another day.

hi mike and kat,

agh shame you missed out on post,

as ive said loads came and we had great day how long have you been here will pm you can always come round for get together if you like our house is always open , probably the geordie in us lol plus have a few children for your boy to meet

lesley x

lesley

Mike and Kat

X

Guest snow white

hi,

just wanted to say a huge thank you to all who came yesterday it was really lovely to put names to faces and to meet you all, im sure we will all be meeting up a lot more now and we have made some great friends

lesley x

Guest brooksey

Sorry we missed it but we were at a party all day and didn't get back while 5am. We will see you at Paradise point next Sunday.

Guest Josephine

Hi Lesley

Just wanted to say thanks for ysterday. OH and I had a great time and it was good to meet new people.

We will have to do this again soon.

Josephine

Guest The Fletchers

Hi Lesley

Hope you all had a great day on Saturday, wish we could have been there to meet everyone but I'm sure there'll be another chance to get together after we arrive in the summer.

Linda

Guest snow white
Sorry we missed it but we were at a party all day and didn't get back while 5am. We will see you at Paradise point next Sunday.

5am my god you lasted longer than us we were in bed just before 12 lol see you sunday lesley x

Hi Lesley

Just wanted to say thanks for ysterday. OH and I had a great time and it was good to meet new people.

We will have to do this again soon.

Josephine

hi josephine,

it was great to meet you and oh think pauls doing barbie in feb he said to make sure you all knew you were invited so will let you know nearer time

lesley x

Guest snow white
Hi Lesley

Hope you all had a great day on Saturday, wish we could have been there to meet everyone but I'm sure there'll be another chance to get together after we arrive in the summer.

Linda

hi linda,

dont worry will be arranging one the week you get off plane! will be your first barbie invite in oz

lesley x

Guest The Fletchers

Lesley

You are unreal........it's so reasuring to know there are people like you to give support. Look forward to the summer & meeting everyone.

Linda

Guest snow white
Lesley

You are unreal........it's so reasuring to know there are people like you to give support. Look forward to the summer & meeting everyone.

Linda

your welcome hon, no problem the days in oz go over so quick will be here before i know it,

lesley x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest giggles

Hi girls

i am tricia been a member on here for years have finally made the great move to oz nov 08 and loving it here on the gold coast, well always looking to meet new people so i am having a lingerie party at my place on hope island on friday 6th feb at 7.30 be a great opportunity to meet new friends and have a giggle all women welcome quit a few coming off this site but would like to meet more people please feel free to call me on 5510 8883 or pm me love to se you there guys take care tricia x

We have just arrived on the gold coast and r looking at living in pacific pines. We are staying at ashmore palms at the mo. If ever you have another get together, we would love to come.

Jillxxx

Ps my 2 boys are desperate to meet new friends.

Guest snow white
We have just arrived on the gold coast and r looking at living in pacific pines. We are staying at ashmore palms at the mo. If ever you have another get together, we would love to come.

Jillxxx

hi jill

ours is an open house your welcome anytime! plus i have plenty of children to choose to make friends with lol

wot you up too this saturday? having a couple friends round in afternoon if you want to join us your welcome let me know

lesley x

Guest giggles

Hi Jill come along to mine on friday warren and the boys can go to the tavern on friday with paul for a bit be great to see you and you will be meeting new friends take care tricia x

Guest snow white

Jillxxx

hi jill forgot to tell you i have a liam whos 12 in a month and a jack who is 7 so they will get on well lol

lesley x

Hi Lesley, thanks for the invite and so sorry we couldnt make it. We have been up on the sunshine coast for a few days has oh has a trial for a job on monday. He also now has an interview at coomera on monday so he's trying to do both. We really want to live at pacific pines even though sunshine coast is lovely. Guess we will go were the work is.

Hope to meet with you soon

Love Jill

xxx

Guest JoanneHattersley
Hi Jill come along to mine on friday warren and the boys can go to the tavern on friday with paul for a bit be great to see you and you will be meeting new friends take care tricia x

Probably best to PM phone numbers guys. After all this is the world wide web and anyones watching!

Guest snow white
Hi Lesley, thanks for the invite and so sorry we couldnt make it. We have been up on the sunshine coast for a few days has oh has a trial for a job on monday. He also now has an interview at coomera on monday so he's trying to do both. We really want to live at pacific pines even though sunshine coast is lovely. Guess we will go were the work is.

Hope to meet with you soon

Love Jill

xxx

hi jill,

just been talking to someone who living on sunshine coast but struggling to find any work as a plumber it is lovely there but at the end of the day you have to live where you can get the work.

pm me when you want to get together anytime fingers crossed for interview

lesley

Archived